When will the restructuring start?

Aven8

Reaction score
My bet is a Lamb’s contract is coming soon to lower this years contract.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Where's all the talk of the cowboys making space weeks ago that's all everyone was talking about
They’ll make some space but it seems TBD on how to do that. New contracts for Lamb/Dak probably means very few if any additional restructures. If those guys don’t get done it’ll be a few restructures as needed. Regardless I’d be shocked if they cleared enough space to actually make noise this offseason.

Flamma

Reaction score
They’ll make some space but it seems TBD on how to do that. New contracts for Lamb/Dak probably means very few if any additional restructures. If those guys don’t get done it’ll be a few restructures as needed. Regardless I’d be shocked if they cleared enough space to actually make noise this offseason.
Extending Dak and Lamb would probably open up 30M. Plus the 8 we already have. They could make noise in FA if they wanted to.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Extending Dak and Lamb would probably open up 30M. Plus the 8 we already have. They could make noise in FA if they wanted to.
Agree completely but the key words being if they wanted to. We are just a few days from free agency opening up and I see no indication they'll be serious players for the first couple waves. If Dak/Lamb get done last minute it'll give me some hope, but as of today they don't have cap space, the Jerry/Stephen have walked back the all in talk, and history says not to get your hopes up.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Where's all the talk of the cowboys making space weeks ago that's all everyone was talking about
It’s just the zone echo chamber. We make up our own news and run with it. All it usually takes is a rumor from someone who talked to someone who was at Starbucks reading twitter comments and the next thing you know, we’re all “cowboys plan is all in!” With “all in” being whatever we want it to be in the moment.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Agree completely but the key words being if they wanted to. We are just a few days from free agency opening up and I see no indication they'll be serious players for the first couple waves. If Dak/Lamb get done last minute it'll give me some hope, but as of today they don't have cap space, the Jerry/Stephen have walked back the all in talk, and history says not to get your hopes up.
GM Jeruh likes the energy and drama that bouncing in round 1 creates.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
8 where? We're 1. something million after doing martin's contract

menolian

Reaction score
The easiest thing that will clear a fair amount of space is to convert Diggs salary to bonus and anyone else with a newer contact that they are keeping around (Steele)

Chasing6

Reaction score
The easiest thing that will clear a fair amount of space is to convert Diggs salary to bonus and anyone else with a newer contact that they are keeping around (Steele)
DLaw contract needs to fixed.

$20M this year.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
It’s just the zone echo chamber. We make up our own news and run with it. All it usually takes is a rumor from someone who talked to someone who was at Starbucks reading twitter comments and the next thing you know, we’re all “cowboys plan is all in!” With “all in” being whatever we want it to be in the moment.

Normally I’d agree with you but the “all in “ thing was not a zone echo chamber problem…our owner created that and he knew damn well what it would do and how it would be interpreted.