Where’s your Fan O Meter at?

Beaker42

Reaction score
1 to 10. 1 meaning I would rather be raking than watching the Cowboys. 10 meaning I still wear my Cowboys PJs.

I am at a 2. Flirting with a 1. This season, for several reasons, has been a big yawn for me. I am not even mildly interested in seeing the young guys play. Diggs is hurt so that sucks. I find myself laughing at how bad 54 is. Marveling at how slow 21 is. Wondering how 25 is even on the field. My fandom is shot. If the Jets get Lawrence that is going to interest me greatly living in this NY hellscape.

Where you guys at?

If you are sporting the PJs please tell me why.

Happy Holidays!!!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I am at about a 6. Still watch the games and really want them to win. Willing to do a stretch to end the Jones reign.

In context, a 6 for me is damn low.
Just must be a youngster then, and good for you if so,, need to be in your 20's if your willing to do a stretch run to end the Jones reign, maybe even younger, if the apple doesnt fall far from the tree.

robertfchew

Reaction score
6 -7 range. I no longer am mad for days after a loss. If im watching the game I still get rowdy and I still have cowboys decorations all over my house but I just feel like it's hopeless right now. Jerry really needs to kick the bucket, I don't want to wish death but he will never step back so it's our only hope at this point. Stephen may be worse but he also might run the team like a normal owner once the crypt keeper is gone.The draft has been the biggest highlight lately.

kskboys

Reaction score
Not worrying about whether your teams wins/loses has no bearing on your fanhood.