Where do we go from here?

Darkhound

Reaction score
Mark, pin this reply....

ILL TELL YOU WHERE WE WILL GO.....

NO WHERE!!!! WHY?

As long as Jerry Jones remains a GM, nothing will ever TRULY change... and no DECENT GUTSY coach will tolerate this idiot.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Need real leaders on defense. That's what you paid Lawrence and Smith to be - but they are not. Sean Lee was a great leader of this defense but he is a shell of his former self and his leadership role is gone.

Never seen the level of give up that this defense has shown in the Garrett era. That is a reflection on the players and the coaches. The players do not believe at all in the system and they won't take any responsibility any more. It is a sad sight to see.

Michael; Bennett can't save them - Marinelli and Richard should be gone!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Troy Aikman more than once has said something that wasn't necessarily the right thing to do. I think some of the opinions here a better than his. You cannot have loyalty in today's NFL Jerry wants to be everyone's friend and that's not how this game is played

Perhaps, perhaps not. Point I was trying to make is that Aikman has always spoken his mind on what he believes is true. Sometimes he is more forceful then other times and that's just a sick and tired thing IMO, we all do that. Not saying that Troy is always right, to be clear. What I am saying is that he says what he things and it's not always well received among the fan base.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I keep hoping (when I sign in on the Zone) there's a new post on top of the page, in red....

Garrett's Fired o_O

visionary

Reaction score
As fans.

What's next?

How should we respond as fans to this disgusting football team and organization?

This was sold as a superbowl contending team and here they are at 6-7. Soon to be 6-8.

all fans going to Rams game should wear paper bags on their heads and walk out at half time

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The Liquor store

We hold our breathe and hope Jerry Jones finds a quality head coach.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As fans.

What's next?

How should we respond as fans to this disgusting football team and organization?

This was sold as a superbowl contending team and here they are at 6-7. Soon to be 6-8.
Only sold if people were buying.

Flamma

Reaction score
As fans.

What's next?

We can do nothing but wait until a coaching change next year and in the mean time watch as this team gives little effort for this coach. It gets worse. Dallas could actually win the division at 6-10 or 7-9 and host a playoff game against a team with 12 wins. Embarrassing.

Creeper

Reaction score
"to Hades I hope!". Sorry, couldn't resist. I think where we go from here as fans is wherever the Cowboys takes us. Where the Cowboys go is to see if they can figure out what is wrong with this team. Why are they playing so poorly? I think the playoffs are simply not important anymore. As others have said, even if they win the division which seems like a longshot at this point, they will get bounced in the wild card round by whoever they face.

There is a serious question about the future of this team and before they commit hundreds of millions of dollars to a few players again they better figure out if they are the right guys. They need an honest outside assessment of the talent on this team. Jerry and his son are too close to the situation to be involved. Jerry should hire a new coaching staff and let them go through every plays and see who fits and who needs to move on.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Perhaps, perhaps not. Point I was trying to make is that Aikman has always spoken his mind on what he believes is true. Sometimes he is more forceful then other times and that's just a sick and tired thing IMO, we all do that. Not saying that Troy is always right, to be clear. What I am saying is that he says what he things and it's not always well received among the fan base.
Thanks for clarifying, I get it my cowboy brother I think we're all just so frustrated everyone's looking for an answer and I think we all know what it is. I don't like bashing. But the word is Jerry doesn't it always start from the top

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying, I get it my cowboy brother I think we're all just so frustrated everyone's looking for an answer and I think we all know what it is. I don't like bashing. But the word is Jerry doesn't it always start from the top

Oh yeah. This fan base is about to exceed maximum density any minute now.