Chris Jones
Myles Garrett
T.J. Watt
Ahmad "Sauce" Gardner
Nick Bosa

Where does Micah get slotted in?

HanD

Reaction score
All dominant players but Micah probably the most versatile cause he can play de and off ball. At de alone Micah is very high on the list and in the conversation with all of them. Donald imo is tops.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Respectfully curious reasons for watt ahead of Micah when Micah has a better pass rush win rate.
I was following it close in 21, where Watt ended up with more sacks playing only 15 games. It was definitely close. Last year was hard to judge with the injury.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Micah can possibly have the biggest impact.
As DQ can move him around and he needs to be accounted for by the OC & QB.

The others an OC pretty much know where they will be lined up.

Not saying he should be #1. Just that he needs to be accounted for more so than the others.

JayFord

Reaction score
Donald is number 1 as I honestly think he's top 5 defensive tackles of ALL TIME

Parsons is second on this list dude can single handedly take over the game it's no joke when people say he's like LT the man is THAT good

I won't get into the rest....but Gardner? Dude is already putting his hat in as being elite one more season like the last and imma say he is dude is GOOD

conner01

Reaction score
Respectfully curious reasons for watt ahead of Micah when Micah has a better pass rush win rate.
Watt was injured last year but had 22.5 sacks in 15 games the year before. Watt also spends a fair amount of time in coverage. He has 37 PD
It’s a fair argument but I’d have Micah 3rd right now
But Donald is 31 and coming off his worst season so things could change soon

jwitten82

Reaction score
Watt
Bosa
Parsons
Jones
Donald
Garrett
Sauce
I agree with this ranking, and the only reason Donald isn't ahead of Parsons is because of age, but I can't put Parsons above either Watt or Bosa. They both have lead the league in sacks at least once and Parsons has faded towards the end of the season both years he's been in the league, if that happens again, it's gonna be a little worrisome

jwitten82

Reaction score
Donald is number 1 as I honestly think he's top 5 defensive tackles of ALL TIME

Parsons is second on this list dude can single handedly take over the game it's no joke when people say he's like LT the man is THAT good

I won't get into the rest....but Gardner? Dude is already putting his hat in as being elite one more season like the last and imma say he is dude is GOOD
He's no where near LT, he's not even the best pass rusher in the league, that goes to Watt and Bosa

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree with this ranking, and the only reason Donald isn't ahead of Parsons is because of age, but I can't put Parsons above either Watt or Bosa. They both have lead the league in sacks at least once and Parsons has faded towards the end of the season both years he's been in the league, if that happens again, it's gonna be a little worrisome
Yeah I feel Watt and Bosa stick there heads in vs the run game a bit more and are more physical. Not a real ding on Parsons but more a compliment to watt and bosa. They are all ridiculous pass rushers.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The only knock I have with Parsons is he hasn’t been as effective late in the season as he has early in the season. He begins to run out of gas as the season goes on. He hasn’t really shown up in our playoff games. He only has one sack in three playoff games.

bewp7

Reaction score
idk!

ahead of jones and sauce

the rest is tough!