Where does Scott Linehan fit in the worst coordinators in Dallas history?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
My worst 5 list - Jack Riley, Monte Kiffin, Rob Ryan, Scott Linehan, David Shula.

Given the talent level I think he is the second worst in history.

What do you think?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
My worst 5 list - Jack Riley, Monte Kiffin, Rob Ryan, Scott Linehan, David Shula.

What do you think?

First of all, he is head and shoulders above Garrett as OC. Garrett was far and away the WORST OC this team has EVER seen. And its not even close. If you recall he didn't even like to run the ball. Just figured out what play action was about 4 years ago. Rubs, picks, screens, crossing routes, ect….ect……..Garrett still hasn't learned.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Could rate it better if it was his playbook. It’s JG playbook. Where does JG rank, he was OC.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Could rate it better if it was his playbook. It’s JG playbook. Where does JG rank, he was OC.

Don't care, he's the OC, it's his fault. That's how it works. There's enough talent on this team to be at least middle of the pack throwing the ball. Especially with a top 3 RB in the backfield.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
2015 is stuck in my mind. Watching them work without Romo was painful.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Don't care, he's the OC, it's his fault. That's how it works. There's enough talent on this team to be at least middle of the pack throwing the ball. Especially with a top 3 RB in the backfield.
JG was worse than Linehan and it’s his own playbook. :lmao2:

catiii

Reaction score
He sucks as does the Clapping Clown who is even worse. I agree with your appraisal.

waving monkey

Reaction score
You cared enough to type you don't care. If you don't like the post, move on. No need to be a smartazz.
There might be or not be. I did care enough to say it makes no difference in whats happening now.
I saw your post [which is your right] as another gratuitous disparagement of the team. I. My right.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Rob Ryan wasn't that bad imo. He came in with a terrible secondary that included injuries to starting corners that weren't playing very good the year prior . Then they get Carr and Claiborne but then he was getting guys off the street due to injuries in other areas. He tried his best with what he had (especially in the 2nd season). 2012 defense was put in a lot of bad situations because the offense wasn't taking care of the ball and they weren't running the football (blame JG since he was calling the plays).

The one knock against him is that he did make the scheme too complicated for some players to understand.

Batman1980

Reaction score
When opposing players and even former players from here are pointing out the same flaws fans can see drinking beer on their couches on Sunday, it's a problem.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
There might be or not be. I did care enough to say it makes no difference in whats happening now.
I saw your post [which is your right] as another gratuitous disparagement of the team. I. My right.

What? The offense is a mess. It was a fair question.

exciter

Reaction score

What do you think?
Who was the one from Cincinnati in QCs 2nd year that ran a west coast that had the goofy play where the te would fall down then sneak out the backside. Hes 1-5 then start counting the others!

jrumann59

Reaction score
Who was the one from Cincinnati in QCs 2nd year that ran a west coast that had the goofy play where the te would fall down then sneak out the backside. Hes 1-5 then start counting the others!
Coslet.

cern

Reaction score
I prefer rating the best, not worst. still, it's subjective at best.