MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Email
Season:
2020 Dallas Cowboys Schedule
Date Opponent Time/TV Tickets
Thursday
Aug. 6 at Pittsburgh Steelers (Preseason)Tom Benson HOF Stadium, Canton, OH 8:00pm ETNBC Buy Tickets
Date TBA at Baltimore RavensM&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MD Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA at Cincinnati BengalsPaul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OH Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA New York GiantsAT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA Philadelphia EaglesAT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA Washington CommandersAT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA Cleveland BrownsAT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX Time TBA
Date TBA Arizona CardinalsAT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA San Francisco 49ersAT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA Pittsburgh SteelersAT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA Atlanta FalconsAT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA at Los Angeles RamsLA Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, CA Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA at Minnesota VikingsU.S. Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, MN Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA at New York GiantsMetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA at Philadelphia EaglesLincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PA Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA at Seattle SeahawksCenturyLink Field, Seattle, WA Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA at Washington CommandersFedExField, Landover, MD

Seahawks, Ravens and 49ers?

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
Man, 6 away games in a row is kind of scary..no matter the team you've built :omg:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Arizona game.

Has anyone ever tried rescuing a baby Cardinal that fell out of its nest? The parents will scare the kamikaze out of you!

No joke.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
No where. Every year teams change. A team could have been bad last year and good this year. And the other way around..
True, but we have seen FA and the draft. We now know the QB switches and coaching staffs. Only things left are A few last vets, the cut down to 53. those place don't usually lend themselves to be a huge difference. You pretty much know what you got...Unless that stupid injurie bug rears it ugly head.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No where. Every year teams change. A team could have been bad last year and good this year. And the other way around..
Yeah if I factor that in...none of these teams "scare me" but I see a few games that are going to be tough. I think the NFC East is going to be much better this year. Sweeping them will be tougher than in years past.

Rams, Vikings, Seahawks, Falcons, 9ers and Cardinal are going to be tough games.

If the Cowboys aren't on their A game they can very well end up 8-8 again make no mistake. We are going to need McCarthy to have this team prepared and not start games off slow.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
True, but we have seen FA and the draft. We now know the QB switches and coaching staffs. Only things left are A few last vets, the cut down to 53. those place don't usually lend themselves to be a huge difference. You pretty much know what you got...Unless that stupid injurie bug rears it ugly head.
There are a few teams that undearchieved last year that are on that list. Browns, Falcons, Rams and Steelers. I think all are candidates to be in the post season this year.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Yeah if I factor that in...none of these teams "scare me" but I see a few games that are going to be tough. I think the NFC East is going to be much better this year. Sweeping them will be tougher than in years past.

Rams, Vikings, Seahawks, Falcons, 9ers and Cardinal are going to be tough games.

If the Cowboys aren't on their A game they can very well end up 8-8 again make no mistake. We are going to need McCarthy to have this team prepared and not start games off slow.
With the roster we have. Points shouldn’t be a issue. But was that way last year also. The teams don’t scare me, it’s our new Defense.

glimmerman

Reaction score
We will have injuries. Let’s just hope they aren’t long term.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
ico_email.svg
Email
Season:
2020 Dallas Cowboys Schedule
Date Opponent Time/TV Tickets
Thursday
Aug. 6 at Pittsburgh Steelers (Preseason)Tom Benson HOF Stadium, Canton, OH 8:00pm ETNBC Buy Tickets
Date TBA at Baltimore RavensM&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MD Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA at Cincinnati BengalsPaul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OH Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA New York GiantsAT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA Philadelphia EaglesAT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA Washington CommandersAT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA Cleveland BrownsAT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX Time TBA
Date TBA Arizona CardinalsAT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA San Francisco 49ersAT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA Pittsburgh SteelersAT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA Atlanta FalconsAT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA at Los Angeles RamsLA Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, CA Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA at Minnesota VikingsU.S. Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, MN Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA at New York GiantsMetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA at Philadelphia EaglesLincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PA Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA at Seattle SeahawksCenturyLink Field, Seattle, WA Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA at Washington CommandersFedExField, Landover, MD

Seahawks, Ravens and 49ers?
It doesnt, ive felt this team has had if not the best one of the best rosters in the nfl for a few yrs already. The problem has been coaching. Its good that Jerry finally got his head out of his you know what in that area. I honestly feel this team could beat any team in the nfl. Now even more with this draft they just had.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
There are a few teams that undearchieved last year that are on that list. Browns, Falcons, Rams and Steelers. I think all are candidates to be in the post season this year.
It would have to be a resurrection for the Browns. Falcons added some parts. I'm not scared yet.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
from game 1 through game 17? I don't take any games for granted. I think Cowboys can beat any one of these teams but also know they can lose any one of these games. Football unlike a movie is not scripted, you have to go out and earn a win.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It would have to be a resurrection for the Browns. Falcons added some parts. I'm not scared yet.
Naw I'm not saying they are scared worthy but those are going to be tough games. You just know some teams who sucked last year will be better this year.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
When will people stop discussing schedules this far in advance and heck, even months in advance. The biggest example was last season. The AFC East was supposed to be a breeze. We chalked up NE as a loss but thought we would easily beat the other 3. But we went 1-3. That Rams game looked daunting and then we blow them out. And it can flip flop. Before the season started, Chicago looked daunting. Then it looked to be an easy win as the game approached and then we get blown out. You never know how these games will play out. No sense in being afraid of any game.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
With the roster we have. Points shouldn’t be a issue. But was that way last year also. The teams don’t scare me, it’s our new Defense.
Well that's what I was going to say. Points shouldn't have been a issue last year but it was. Hopefully that was the JG effect and that's out of here. r

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
When will people stop discussing schedules this far in advance and heck, even months in advance. The biggest example was last season. The AFC East was supposed to be a breeze. We chalked up NE as a loss but thought we would easily beat the other 3. But we went 1-3. That Rams game looked daunting and then we blow them out. And it can flip flop. Before the season started, Chicago looked daunting. Then it looked to be an easy win as the game approached and then we get blown out. You never know how these games will play out. No sense in being afraid of any game.
Ehh....its the offseason...just had a great draft......what else do you suggest people talk about? People are excited.