Where is it?

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
I believe Blogging The Boys reserve "Trolling the Nation" for only Nationally televised games, which the Carolina game was not.
Thanks. I wondered the same thing. Looked back about three pages, to no avail Now I know why.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They only did the Eagles game this year.
I seen last year they were going to not do it as often.

Just the big games, but not necessarily need to be a national game.
The Chargers game could have been considered a big game but I did not see one on that game.

May be one on the NYG game since it is a rival game. If we win.

Fan4ever

Reaction score
ahh, that makes sense. Thanks for the information. I do wish they did it with other games, but i see how it would be difficult to get other teams' fans input as it is not a nationally televised game.

They are just soo much fun to read, when we win, that i wish to read it every week.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
ahh, that makes sense. Thanks for the information. I do wish they did it with other games, but i see how it would be difficult to get other teams' fans input as it is not a nationally televised game.

They are just soo much fun to read, when we win, that i wish to read it every week.
They usually do it mostly from the opposing team's fans, so I don't know what TV coverage has to do with it. Either way, the #1 offense against the #1 defense (at the time) should be considered a big game, IMO.