Where is Ware?

khiladi

Reaction score
headhunterroy05;2316466 said:
Spencer should start to come on strong in the next few weeks.

He needs to be starting ASAP... It is obvious Ellis isn't getting it done on a consistent basis, and prolonging his playing-time as a starter will take away from any progress that Spencer can and needs to make. The up-side for Spencer is way more than it ever could or can be for Greg Ellis...

ringmaster

Reaction score
headhunterroy05;2315947 said:
Some people just don't understand football. Watch Ware and you will see multiple blockers assigned to him or the protection slides his way. On a few occasions, I noticed 3 blockers on him. Hopefully Ellis and Spencer get going and Ware may see more one on one. I wish Wade/Stew would move him around a lot more.
I agree 100%, there are alot of intelligent football minds on this forum.

But the problem to me is that alot of those "fairweather fans", that complain everytime when Romo throws an incompletion or int, Ware doesn't have a million sacks, Newman gives up a big play in which doesn't happen very often, or Adams, Gurode, or Davis whiffs the defender and he sacks the QB, outweighs the most intelligent football minds.

When those things happen they come in droves telling everyone how they suck when they don't have a superman type game every Sunday, I'm not saying that I know everything about football because I don't.....But I do know that we can't expect them to play great football every week, they have to go through adversity to get to where they want to go.

I too have expectations for this team but I'm not going to set them to where I expect the team to do things I know will be impossible for them to do like score "100" pts a game because it won't happen like that.

But some of these people make me laugh when I read some of their posts, whether we win, or lose....I just don't bother to post on them because it won't do me any good reasoning about how the game of football works.