Where on the net can I watch the game?

Boysboy

Reaction score
I'll be out of town for a week(and my brother doesn't have cable). Where on the net can I watch the game? Thanks!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Boysboy;2504834 said:
I'll be out of town for a week(and my brother doesn't have cable). Where on the net can I watch the game? Thanks!

Someone will wind up posting a link on here on game day or before.

I think someone already mentioned they were going to set up a stream to the game but can not remember who it was.

Just check in on game day.:cool:

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Boysboy;2504834 said:

Get him cable for xmass.
;)

hairic

Reaction score
I'll be checking http://myp2p.eu/ and here for streams. Worst case I have to go to a friend's house, but they talk too much during games.

cowboys4life

Reaction score
yeah im sure it will be streamed online but have you really tried to watch the online stream...they hardly show the game...its very frustrating and like ok why do you want people to watch online if you show maybe 20% of the game...ridiculous!!

landryscorner

Reaction score
just type www.nfl.com/live....and you will stream the game directly to your PC....I'm watching the colts and jags now with no interruptions so far and it looks great :) will let you guys know if I can see it all, just started 10 minutes ago streaming it, don't see why they wouldn't stream the cowboys game the same way

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
landryscorner;2504960 said:
just type www.nfl.com/live....and you will stream the game directly to your PC....I'm watching the colts and jags now with no interruptions so far and it looks great :) will let you guys know if I can see it all, just started 10 minutes ago streaming it, don't see why they wouldn't stream the cowboys game the same way

And you get two camera angles...

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
landryscorner;2504960 said:

They don't even show the game. Just people at the game commentating.

Aggie87

Reaction score
Do they actually show the whole game at nfl.com/live ? Or just snippets?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Snippets from what I can tell. It's a joke.

I want to watch the game online with NFL.com quality.

Sopcast quality is depressing.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Well they covered the entire Colt scoring drive.....

They are now back in studio w/3 dudes talking about the drive......so we'll see.;)

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
This is the first time watching a game on nfl.com and I'm shocked how much they interupt the game with their studio show.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
viman96;2505080 said:
This is the first time watching a game on nfl.com and I'm shocked how much they interupt the game with their studio show.

For me as well...ridiculous.:mad: