Where on the net can I watch the game?

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I would be PO if I had to watch the game Saturday at nfl.com.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Bump

Any news or updates?

Is sopcast going to be the way to go for online watchers?

MtlCowboy

Reaction score
i was stuck in Stockholm one weekend during the season (the boys-bengals weekend) and i wanted to make sure i didn't miss a second of the Cowboys game so i subscribed to one week of NFL Game Pass online, http://www.nfl.com/gamepass. the picture quality was ok, not great and it is not cheap ($20), but i was able to switch between games quite quickly, following the cowboys game and other games as well (following my fantasy players). they also archive the games so they give you a couple of days (til Thursday) to watch any game that weekend.
it's sort of like the online version of NFL Ticket

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
MtlCowboy;2505552 said:
i was stuck in Stockholm one weekend during the season (the boys-bengals weekend) and i wanted to make sure i didn't miss a second of the Cowboys game so i subscribed to one week of NFL Game Pass online, http://www.nfl.com/gamepass. the picture quality was ok, not great and it is not cheap ($20), but i was able to switch between games quite quickly, following the cowboys game and other games as well (following my fantasy players). they also archive the games so they give you a couple of days (til Thursday) to watch any game that weekend.

I'm pretty sure that's not available in the U S of A.

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
For the SNF game against the Gints they had a live broadcast stream of the game on NFL.com, plus 4 other perspectives. You chose.

I had the game on TV and then watched the "Manning/Owens" camera on my Mac.

Hopefully it's changed and this is the new format NFL.com will provide for all primetime games. I know when they first started doing it though you had to sit and watch a lot of commentary from the studio and only a partial bit of the actual game.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
MtlCowboy;2505552 said:

HowAboutThemCowboys;2505591 said:
I'm pretty sure that's not available in the U S of A.

So does this work or not?

If it works im going to get it.