Where was Micah today

stilltheguru

Reaction score
What can he do when the offense is never in a passing situation?

You can't sack the QB when they're running every play at 6 yds a pop

That said, eventually, this will come to a head and my belief is Zimmer was the wrong DC to get the best out of Micah
Why can't he affect the run game like other great edge players? When will the excuses end?

cowboynut

Reaction score
Second straight game where Parsons has 0 sacks and 1 QB hit. Can the guy people claim is the best pass rusher in the league actually make some plays that change the game? Isn't Micah supposed to dominate early in the season before the supposed wear and tear get to him? Didn't Micah come out and talk about how disappointed he was. Micah sets the tone on this defense and he disappears way to much and it hurts the entire defense. Why are we going to break the bank for this dude when he can't even effect the game when it matters?
He’s a lazy player. 10 yards and he’s done

Rayman70

Reaction score
he was taking plays off, running his trap...the usual. A nonfactor AGAIN. Dude needs traded.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
What can he do when the offense is never in a passing situation?

You can't sack the QB when they're running every play at 6 yds a pop

That said, eventually, this will come to a head and my belief is Zimmer was the wrong DC to get the best out of Micah
Could be but more likely we’re still weak on middle of defense personnel wise. Can’t stop the run.

Pass rush is only a strength when you force teams into obvious passing situations .

John813

Reaction score
He's Robert Quinn against the run when at edge. A non factor. Should just be WOLB on 1st/2nd down depending on score

Blackspider214

Reaction score
He only impacts the game when the line gets to pin their ears back and rush the QB. He wants no part of setting the edge/contain against the run.
Bingo. And usually, this is against lesser teams and we have a big lead. He racks up his stats in these games but against good teams, where the pressure is on, he's nowhere to be found. Which is why he has 1 single sack in 4 playoff games. His act is old.

There was a play today where a mixup occurred between Lamar and Henry. Lamar was standing flat footed well behind the LOS and Parsons is just staring at him flat footed. Made absolutely no move to attack Lamar. He then takes off and gains 8 yards.

Parsons is a one trick pony in very specific situations, as you mentioned, when he can forget about the run and just rush the passer.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Until we can stop or at least slow the running game and or get big leads our pass rush will be a non factor.

75boyz

Reaction score
Second straight game where Parsons has 0 sacks and 1 QB hit. Can the guy people claim is the best pass rusher in the league actually make some plays that change the game? Isn't Micah supposed to dominate early in the season before the supposed wear and tear get to him? Didn't Micah come out and talk about how disappointed he was. Micah sets the tone on this defense and he disappears way to much and it hurts the entire defense. Why are we going to break the bank for this dude when he can't even effect the game when it matters?
I'd like to hear the answers to these questions too.

Lodeus

Reaction score
I thought Micah and the defense played pretty good in the 2nd half. They sucked overall but I expected them to. I expect much more out of Dak and Ceedee.