Where was Micah today

stilltheguru

Reaction score
In a normal game, where opposing teams actually have to play third down, he's the most important player on defense. That's not situational.
You just described a situation lol. Ok I never saw you post before but I'm done responding to you. Lowkey annoying

J_Allen

Reaction score
He needs to be put at his natural position of linebacker. He's too small to play end. You have to wonder why they keep forcing something that's not working.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
Do defensive ends get graded on run defense? Yes or no
Obviously they do. But that is not the issue. People want to scapegoat the stars, but the reason Micah is a star is because he can sack the QB. He's failing at run D like the rest of them. But he's not winning at what he's best at because the rest of the team.is so bad he doesn't even get a chance to rush the passer. In a nutshell, how can you expect him to save this team when the team is so bad?

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
You just described a situation lol. Ok I never saw you post before but I'm done responding to you. Lowkey annoying
3rd down should happen multiple times every drive *******. That's not situational that's normal.

By your definition, you could describe any play and call it a 'situation'

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Second straight game where Parsons has 0 sacks and 1 QB hit. Can the guy people claim is the best pass rusher in the league actually make some plays that change the game? Isn't Micah supposed to dominate early in the season before the supposed wear and tear get to him? Didn't Micah come out and talk about how disappointed he was. Micah sets the tone on this defense and he disappears way to much and it hurts the entire defense. Why are we going to break the bank for this dude when he can't even effect the game when it matters?
Parsons can't defend against the run game and by the time a team decided to pass the ball Parsons is too tired to fight his way to the QB. The Cowboys have to trade this dude before the season is over, someone will give a decent draft pick for him. Especially a team that already has a run defense and needs help on their defensive line attacking the QB.

Cydios

Reaction score
Second straight game where Parsons has 0 sacks and 1 QB hit. Can the guy people claim is the best pass rusher in the league actually make some plays that change the game? Isn't Micah supposed to dominate early in the season before the supposed wear and tear get to him? Didn't Micah come out and talk about how disappointed he was. Micah sets the tone on this defense and he disappears way to much and it hurts the entire defense. Why are we going to break the bank for this dude when he can't even effect the game when it matters?
He was drooling over the Eagles again

Blue64

Reaction score
He was busy looking at his hands after all his missed tackles…
Just another clown that’s going to get paid…

Chasing6

Reaction score
Micah was trying to get sacks on running plays.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Who cares about that clown? He’s like a jack in the box that never pops out, just like the rest of this team. A gimmicky music box. All talk no bite. No nothing. Just like Dak. Just like Ceedee. Just like D-law. Just like Zack Martin. Just like this coaching staff.

This team is one of the biggest jokes of the century.
I can name 10 teams with less success (2023-2024) and half the revenue of the cowboys.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Micah the Mouth is too fixated on:
1. Sacks
2. Hearing himself on a podcast.

The lad has considerable talents on some days and disappears on others.
The potential to upgrade in talent or draft is too high to ignore trading Parsons.

offlimits

Reaction score
This defense will obviously have to be rebuilt. My wife and I were debating this during the game. If you could get two #1's for him in the offseason, trade him. Wife doesn't believe anyone would give up two 1's for him. Okay. I'll take a one and two in the Spring

Last edited: