CZ POLL Which coaches would you bring back for 2023 if it was up to you?

Which coaches would you bring back for 2023 if it was up to you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Since it is not up to the fans, I thought it would be interesting to see which coaches would you bring back for 2023?

You can specify in your comments if you want a coordinator to be the new head coach.

Reactions: G2

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
27.3% want more of the same. Jerry loves you.
The poll was just posted a little while ago and a lot of people have not voted yet, so it is way too early to read anything into the results.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Can I change my vote....I misread the question....I thought it was asking who we wanted gone, like the other question on the players

visionary

Reaction score
My preference would be to fire them all and bring Payton and Fangio

If that’s not possible I’d get Quinn to be HC only if he wants to bring in a fresh mind at OC

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Not sure why people want McCarthy gone. Keep HC and defense in tact but Moore needs to go.

Not blaming him for the loss against 49ers but this route concepts have to change. How in the world you go empty on 2nd and 2 inside the redzone is bananas. No schemes to get receivers wide open, 1 game run motion and next game have none. There is no identity.

I believe McCarthy should bring in someone he wants to run the offense and see what happens.

kevm3

Reaction score
Quinn should come back no matter what. I could potentially do one more year with McCarthy. I'd let Kellen explore his options. He's not bad, but he doesn't have the experience to hang in the playoffs and I'm not really seeing a super innovative offense here. His stuff works when we can out talent the other team, but against a tough defense, our offense disappears.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Kingsbury is intriguing…..
i dont expect the f/o would move off k moore...but if he gets a hc gig...and kingsbury is still available...i'd hope like hell it happens.
i'd love to see what he could come up with.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Mike brought this team to the playoffs , two times in a row .
A decade since that happened.

Kellen is a terrible co-ordinator though , great personality & person . He is just a terrible OC.

Status
Not open for further replies.