Which Cowboys are All-Pro?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak Prescott CeeDee Lamb Micah Parsons Daron Bland Brandon Aubrey Tyron Smith Zack Martin Tyler Smith? Who else?
Damn I think all those guys might be...I can't recall having this many All Pro's on one team. Linemen are so hard to gauge....I think Tyron gets it. Martin too. I think Tyler is a year or so away people are catching on to him late.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
Damn I think all those guys might be...I can't recall having this many All Pro's on one team. Linemen are so hard to gauge....I think Tyron gets it. Martin too. I think Tyler is a year or so away people are catching on to him late.
To me. All these guys are all pro. I'd not 1st team then second team.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Dak Prescott CeeDee Lamb Micah Parsons Daron Bland Brandon Aubrey Tyron Smith Zack Martin Tyler Smith? Who else?
Sounds more like you have a list of guys with a chance at the pro bowl. Those guys are not all making the All Pro team, no way, not first team.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Stuck between a mediocre at best C and a putrid RT, he may have lost a step but he’s better than what he’s showing this year.
Time moves on. He simply isn't powerful enough or agile enough any longer to be the dominant player he once was.

The RT isn't putrid. Is he the best in pass pro? No, but he isn't that bad and he is a dominant run blocker.

The Natural

Reaction score
1st team: CeeDee, Bland, Aubrey, perhaps Dak.

Maybe we get one lineman on. It'll be tough, Tyron is competing with Trent Williams and idk if the voters know about Tyler yet. Edge is not a lock either, Bosa and Garrett both having good seasons..Micah might need a signature game down the stretch.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Dak? Maybe, but it’s no certain thing, not with more games to go. He has competition for #1. Purdy has an easier path.
Lamb? Hill is #1; plenty of competition for #2….Chase, Nacua is only a few yards behind and has 9 TDs. And the media often votes the guys who appear more talented even if they miss some time.
Tyron is unlikely to beat out SF’s Trent Williams, and Martin may get a resume nod, but who knows.
Bland? Only if they give it to him based on 6 INTs for TDs. Certainly not top 2 in coverage.
Aubry is a great story, but he also has to maintain rest of the season so a vet doesn’t overtake him.
Parsons? It will be tight race for top 2 spots….today there are 7 pass rushers with more sacks with Mack leading the way with 15 to Parsons’ 12.5. Tackles? Max Crosby has 1 more sack than Micah and 76 tackles to Micah’s 44. Will the vote be on game impact and missed holding calls and eye test or stats?

I think Aubrey is the only guy definitely at #1 right now because he’s been perfect on FGs and leads in scoring, but he has to hold on. Making first team all pro is not easy.