Which Cowboys are All-Pro?

Adreme

Reaction score
Dak Prescott CeeDee Lamb Micah Parsons Daron Bland Brandon Aubrey Tyron Smith Zack Martin Tyler Smith? Who else?
Of the people you listed most are not making all pro. Dak will probably get the QB spot. Micah will probably get the LB spot. Obviously Hill gets one of the WR spots so the 2nd one is up for debate. With Jefferson being hurt it is between Lamb, Brown, and Allen, who all basically have the exact same stats right now (seriously look it up it is rather spooky).

Martin has been good but he is not getting all pro this year and Tyron has an outside chance of it depending on how things finish up.

Corner is a tricky one. Johnson is obviously going to get 1 of the corner spots and then the second one is up for debate. Getting beaten like a drum against Seattle is not going to help Bland's overall statistics so that could complicate things.

To be all pro is very difficult. You have to be either the best in the NFL, or 2nd if there are 2 spots. It is a very very elite group and why I like to say if you have 3 first team all pro's that is your HoF resume already.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak Prescott CeeDee Lamb Micah Parsons Daron Bland Brandon Aubrey Tyron Smith Zack Martin Tyler Smith? Who else?
Are you saying “All Pro“ or “Pro Bowl”? If Pro Bowl, then yes, most of those guys make it. All Pro is a completely different animal. It is extremely difficult to make All Pro first team because there are certainly multiple players on other teams having great years.

All Pro is the elite of the elite. Being All Pro is on a much higher plane and it is extremely difficult to get more than 2-3 from one team in a given year. There are 32 teams and so many great players. Being All Pro is so much harder than an “All SEC” type thing where there are only 12-16 teams. I love all the guys you listed but honestly there’s no way half of that list will be All Pro.

Pro Bowl on the other hand is a list of the players in each conference who’ve had a great season. That is more likely for your list.

1942willys

Reaction score
Time moves on. He simply isn't powerful enough or agile enough any longer to be the dominant player he once was.

The RT isn't putrid. Is he the best in pass pro? No, but he isn't that bad and he is a dominant run blocker.
the fact that you ignore how bad Steele has been shows your judgement is at least questionable

1942willys

Reaction score
Are you saying “All Pro“ or “Pro Bowl”? If Pro Bowl, then yes, most of those guys make it. All Pro is a completely different animal. It is extremely difficult to make All Pro first team because there are certainly multiple players on other teams having great years.

All Pro is the elite of the elite. Being All Pro is on a much higher plane and it is extremely difficult to get more than 2-3 from one team in a given year. There are 32 teams and so many great players. Being All Pro is so much harder than an “All SEC” type thing where there are only 12-16 teams. I love all the guys you listed but honestly there’s no way half of that list will be All Pro.

Pro Bowl on the other hand is a list of the players in each conference who’ve had a great season. That is more likely for your list.
Pro Bowl sadly is next to meaningless. Biadazz got on the Pro Bowl roster after several dropped out.
Its been a popularity pick for way too long.
You are right about ALL PRO
THAT is who is really the best that year

RomoIsGod

Reaction score

All-Pro.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
the fact that you ignore how bad Steele has been shows your judgement is at least questionable
What did I ignore? Did I say he was having an All Pro year? No, but he's a lot better than Putrid.
If you mean this year hasn't been his best, I agree but there are reasons for that. He has definitely been trending upward lately though. I'm trusting that by next season he will be back to pre-injury form.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
First Team
  • Dak
  • CeeDee
  • Daron Bland
  • Brandon Aubrey
Second Team
  • Tyron Smith
  • Tyler Smith
  • Micah Parsons

Tyron would be first team but missed a few games. I can see Tyler Smith being snubbed. Parsons is first team in my heart but his sacks dried up a bit (not his pressures) so I can see others getting it ahead of him. I can also see Dak going second team if they give Purdy first team but going to be tight. I personally think Dak is playing a tick above Purdy (Purdy's WR separation stats are higher last I looked) but will depend on these last few games.

Bland MIGHT kick down to second team based on the Seahawks game but I think he deserves first team.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Tyler probably doesn’t have the name recognition often required to make either team, even though I think he’s put together a good enough season to warrant consideration.
Unfortunately this is true. It often takes a year or two of "earning" it before the player actually gets 1st team.

I don't know that there is another G playing better though especially considering some of the monsters he has faced this year.

Sydla

Reaction score
Dak, CeeDee, Parsons............... Bland likely as well although he's gonna get tested the next few weeks and if he gets torched like he did against Seattle, then he likely could see his all pro status slip.

Oh and Aubrey.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Of the people you listed most are not making all pro. Dak will probably get the QB spot. Micah will probably get the LB spot. Obviously Hill gets one of the WR spots so the 2nd one is up for debate. With Jefferson being hurt it is between Lamb, Brown, and Allen, who all basically have the exact same stats right now (seriously look it up it is rather spooky).

Martin has been good but he is not getting all pro this year and Tyron has an outside chance of it depending on how things finish up.

Corner is a tricky one. Johnson is obviously going to get 1 of the corner spots and then the second one is up for debate. Getting beaten like a drum against Seattle is not going to help Bland's overall statistics so that could complicate things.

To be all pro is very difficult. You have to be either the best in the NFL, or 2nd if there are 2 spots. It is a very very elite group and why I like to say if you have 3 first team all pro's that is your HoF resume already.
Bland will AT LEAST get a second team all pro spot. He had a rough half against seattle but has otherwise been excellent and he broke an extremely hard-to-break record this year.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
First Team
  • Dak
  • CeeDee
  • Daron Bland
  • Brandon Aubrey
Second Team
  • Tyron Smith
  • Tyler Smith
  • Micah Parsons

Tyron would be first team but missed a few games. I can see Tyler Smith being snubbed. Parsons is first team in my heart but his sacks dried up a bit (not his pressures) so I can see others getting it ahead of him. I can also see Dak going second team if they give Purdy first team but going to be tight. I personally think Dak is playing a tick above Purdy (Purdy's WR separation stats are higher last I looked) but will depend on these last few games.

Bland MIGHT kick down to second team based on the Seahawks game but I think he deserves first team.
Micah can get first team if he turns up these last 4 games. Unfortunately he needs the sacks but I think from what I've seen and the analytics, it should be him and Myles Garrett.