Which Cowboys are All-Pro?

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Dak Prescott CeeDee Lamb Micah Parsons Daron Bland Brandon Aubrey Tyron Smith Zack Martin Tyler Smith? Who else?
all pro, first team? Dak maybe if he continues for the last 4 games, my gut says no. The others yeah, maybe Zack misses out this time. Tyron missed some games which could work against him. Bland, Parsons, Aubrey and Lamb are locks

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Probably just Dak and Micah, maybe Tyler.

Bland has an outside chance, but I doubt it.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Bland is in the running for DPOY.

How on earth is he not one of the 4 best corners in the league?
No he's not, not after the Seattle game.

Doesn't matter if he is or isn't one of the 4 best, it's just how I think they'll vote.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak Prescott CeeDee Lamb Micah Parsons Daron Bland Brandon Aubrey Tyron Smith Zack Martin Tyler Smith? Who else?
Dak, Ceedee, Micah, Aubrey, and Bland are locks for 1st or 2nd team IMO.

Tyron should be too, but the couple games he missed could hurt his case.

Zack hasn’t been an all pro this year if we’re being honest.

Tyler probably doesn’t have the name recognition often required to make either team, even though I think he’s put together a good enough season to warrant consideration.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Dak should be a lock, but I acknowledge there's 4 games left and his position is inherently competitive. With only 2 spots to grab. But if he looks great against Buffalo and Miami, I think he's lock and the Lions and Commanders don't even matter. Hurts and Mahomes are doing him favors by slipping. Tua and Lamar still have some key games left to propel them back up, but somehow I don't believe in Tua. I believe Lamar can creep back up, tho - but he's more likely to take Purdy's spot than Dak. Dak is established. And his fanboys in the media have been waiting for this moment.

CD, Parsons, and Bland I can comfortably say are locked.

Aubrey will make it provided he misses no more than 1, maybe leniently will let him have 2 if that 2nd one is in garbage time. He benefits from not having to kick much more, unlike Anger who needs more kicks.

Martin I think is probably locked. Doesn't matter what this board thinks. I just don't think there's enough competition to knock him off. At least 2nd team.

Tyron and Anger 50/50. More like 30/70 for Anger. Tyron is having a good year, but hasn't made it since 2016. Injury would be his knock. He has a chance to make 2nd team because there's nobody really firm on that spot, but Trent Williams has locked up first.

Tyler Smith is not making it. I agree with above post, not enough recognition,

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Dak? Maybe, but it’s no certain thing, not with more games to go. He has competition for #1. Purdy has an easier path.
Lamb? Hill is #1; plenty of competition for #2….Chase, Nacua is only a few yards behind and has 9 TDs. And the media often votes the guys who appear more talented even if they miss some time.
Tyron is unlikely to beat out SF’s Trent Williams, and Martin may get a resume nod, but who knows.
Bland? Only if they give it to him based on 6 INTs for TDs. Certainly not top 2 in coverage.
Aubry is a great story, but he also has to maintain rest of the season so a vet doesn’t overtake him.
Parsons? It will be tight race for top 2 spots….today there are 7 pass rushers with more sacks with Mack leading the way with 15 to Parsons’ 12.5. Tackles? Max Crosby has 1 more sack than Micah and 76 tackles to Micah’s 44. Will the vote be on game impact and missed holding calls and eye test or stats?

I think Aubrey is the only guy definitely at #1 right now because he’s been perfect on FGs and leads in scoring, but he has to hold on. Making first team all pro is not easy.
All of those guys probably make it.

plasticman

Reaction score
I see five: two on offense, two on defense and a ST player.

Offense: DeeDee Lamb
Tyler Smith

Defense: Micah Parsons
DaRon Bland

ST: Brandon Aubrey

DanA

Reaction score
Should be 1st team All Pro:
  • Dak, Parsons, Aubrey, Tyler Smith
Might be 1st team All Pro
  • Ceedee, Martin
Pro-bowler:
  • Bland, Tyron Smith, D-Law
Personally I wouldn’t have Martin or Ceede as 1st team all pros but they are definitely pro-bowl worthy.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Legitimate:

Dak
Micah
Bland
Aubrey

Everyone outside of that MAYBE has a shot to make 2nd team all pro

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Dak? Maybe, but it’s no certain thing, not with more games to go. He has competition for #1. Purdy has an easier path.
Lamb? Hill is #1; plenty of competition for #2….Chase, Nacua is only a few yards behind and has 9 TDs. And the media often votes the guys who appear more talented even if they miss some time.
Tyron is unlikely to beat out SF’s Trent Williams, and Martin may get a resume nod, but who knows.
Bland? Only if they give it to him based on 6 INTs for TDs. Certainly not top 2 in coverage.
Aubry is a great story, but he also has to maintain rest of the season so a vet doesn’t overtake him.
Parsons? It will be tight race for top 2 spots….today there are 7 pass rushers with more sacks with Mack leading the way with 15 to Parsons’ 12.5. Tackles? Max Crosby has 1 more sack than Micah and 76 tackles to Micah’s 44. Will the vote be on game impact and missed holding calls and eye test or stats?

I think Aubrey is the only guy definitely at #1 right now because he’s been perfect on FGs and leads in scoring, but he has to hold on. Making first team all pro is not easy.
What defense is Dak going to play against the next 4 games that is better then the Ravens who San Francisco has to play at the end of the season?

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
First and second team All-Pro? I'd say Dak and Purdy fighting for a spot. Aubrey should get it if he keeps kicking like this. Martin's name recognition and past might push him in. Tyron might get on second team behind Williams. Too much competition for Cee Dee, although Jefferson injury, and now Hill being limited might help.

John813

Reaction score
Dak, Micah(#2 team tops), Bland, Aubrey. IMO

I could see Tyron Smith making it as well. Missed a few games but so did Trent Williams.
CeeDee could make it too. See how the year ends with Hill now banged up, Jefferson out most of the year etc...
His impact and stats are damn near tops in the NFL.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Damn I think all those guys might be...I can't recall having this many All Pro's on one team. Linemen are so hard to gauge....I think Tyron gets it. Martin too. I think Tyler is a year or so away people are catching on to him late.
Tyler should, Zach shouldn't IMO

Martin has probably been good enough to be a Pro Bowler, but not All Pro IMO

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
First and second team All-Pro? I'd say Dak and Purdy fighting for a spot. Aubrey should get it if he keeps kicking like this. Martin's name recognition and past might push him in. Tyron might get on second team behind Williams. Too much competition for Cee Dee, although Jefferson injury, and now Hill being limited might help.
IMO All Pro QB this year should come down to Prescott, Jackson and Purdy

CWR

Reaction score

Puca isn't getting the nod over Lamb. The voters are always a year late on new young talent.

Bland has gotten so much media hype after breaking the record on national television, Thanksgiving day of all games I can't imagine him not getting it.

Aubrey holding another record and Parson being the best defensive player in football pretty much makes them nearly automatic.

Tyron and Trent are both big names and I could see not getting the nod there.

Dak getting the votes is very dependent on winning. Whether fair or not Hurts never had the numbers. Purdy is the one Dak should truly be up against.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Dak, Micah(#2 team tops), Bland, Aubrey. IMO

I could see Tyron Smith making it as well. Missed a few games but so did Trent Williams.
CeeDee could make it too. See how the year ends with Hill now banged up, Jefferson out most of the year etc...
His impact and stats are damn near tops in the NFL.
There's not a LT playing better than Tyron right now, but I don't think he has enough media momentum-- Trent is getting more hype right now.

Hope I'm wrong, because dude deserves 1st team if he keeps it up.

John813

Reaction score
There's not a LT playing better than Tyron right now, but I don't think he has enough media momentum-- Trent is getting more hype right now.

Hope I'm wrong, because dude deserves 1st team if he keeps it up.

I agree. He's been lights out. Do you know how well Tunsil has been this year? Recall him getting some media attention the past year or so.