Which Cowboys Free Agents Will Quinn Poach?

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Washinton always seems to want to bring in former Cowboys players and now with Quinn there the probability increases that we could see atleast a couple familiar faces. Just curious what everyone's thoughts are on which players Washington ends up signing among our free agents?

I would think Armstrong and Kearse would be very strong possibilites. Biadsz with Washington's need at center could also play out.

I'm not sure any of those signings move the needle much, but would be interesting to see what happens and perhaps renews a rivarly.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Can we stop talking about Dan Quinn I'm really tired of hearing about it who cares who he takes apparently if he takes somebody they're free agents and they're willing to go wherever how about this how many players will come play for Mike Zimmer from his old teams and they have loyalties to him and anybody else we picked up this year on the coaching staff they have people that will come and fit his system some of these players we're gonna lose don't even probably fit with Mike Zimmer wants to do so good riddance who cares I don't care I mean lesser poaching some big time player I'm not worried about Washington or Dan Quinn and there's far too many people talking about them like they talked about Philadelphia for two years here and now we gotta hear this look it doesn't matter whoever leaves leaves we are gonna build a roster this year but we're still the better team we've been the better team for a very long time and it's gonna take a lot of work for the Washington to even get to be competitive against us in my opinion..

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Washinton always seems to want to bring in former Cowboys players and now with Quinn there the probability increases that we could see atleast a couple familiar faces. Just curious what everyone's thoughts are on which players Washington ends up signing among our free agents?

I would think Armstrong and Kearse would be very strong possibilites. Biadsz with Washington's need at center could also play out.

I'm not sure any of those signings move the needle much, but would be interesting to see what happens and perhaps renews a rivarly.
Fowler or maybe Armstrong, Armstrong on the first day of FA will get the bag from Wash will get a 5 yr 83 million deal!! lol

blueblood70

Reaction score
As long as they overpay and we get some comp picks. They can take as many as they want. As we won't sign any to offset those picks.
None that will qualify that is.
Exactly most of these guys were probably leaving anyway for one of their free agents and for two they're probably not fitting with Mike Zimmer has in mind he gets to bring in some of his own players himself and like I said,

if you want to consider that poaching, I don't, you would literally have to take somebody we truly wanted and steal them from us to be called poaching....

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
As long as they overpay and we get some comp picks. They can take as many as they want. As we won't sign any to offset those picks.
None that will qualify that is.
dang is that why we bottom barrel shop just to get comp picks??? lol

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Exactly most of these guys were probably leaving anyway for one of their free agents and for two they're probably not fitting with Mike Zimmer has in mind he gets to bring in some of his own players himself and like I said,

if you want to consider that poaching, I don't, you would literally have to take somebody we truly wanted and steal them from us to be called poaching....
They're all like "man i'm trying to get the bag!" they know we can't afford them especially an Armstrong, someone will look at what he's done and say hey I have a lot of money, i'm going to sign him like he was watt or the guy from cleveland!

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
impossible to say at this time. Remember all other teams have FA also. There very well may be better potential talent out there than what is on the Cowboy roster. Washington and other teams may fill their needs thru trades also. Any guess at this point is pretty much just a WILD guess.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I think it would be hilarious if he signed every available FA Dallas has. Just to stick it to Jerry.

Carson

Reaction score
Kearse yes. He will play SS and they likely move Curl to FS

Fowler will follow him he always has success with Quinn

I don’t thin Armstrong. They likely get Brian Burns or Danielle Hunter. Armstrong is a few notches below those guys

Carson

Reaction score
Armstrong will get paid somewhere
I agree.

I just don’t think it’s Washington.

They likely draft a player, and go after Hunter, Burns or another elite DE. I just don’t think Armstrong will be the guy for Washington

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think it would be hilarious if he signed every available FA Dallas has. Just to stick it to Jerry.
I often wish we did more of this in stealing our divisions players, not all of them but just a few!

Aven8

Reaction score
I agree.

I just don’t think it’s Washington.

They likely draft a player, and go after Hunter, Burns or another elite DE. I just don’t think Armstrong will be the guy for Washington
Wash has enough money to sign Armstrong and Hunter etc. They got rid of all their DE’s.

Carson

Reaction score
Wash has enough money to sign Armstrong and Hunter etc. They got rid of all their DE’s.
Oh for sure.

But they also have a ton of picks to work with. I can guarantee they come away with Hunter, Burns, Huff etc

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I mean do any of them really bother you losing them outside of Tyron? No
I kinda want to see the meltdown around here if Dak got traded or signed as a FA with the Skins.... Would his staunchest defenders follow him there?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I kinda want to see the meltdown around here if Dak got traded or signed as a FA with the Skins.... Would his staunchest defenders follow him there?
He goes there or anywhere else, i'll be the happiest person alive, I may even delete my account!!!! (Cue fan happiness in 3.2.1.!!!) lol