Which Cowboys Free Agents Will Quinn Poach?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The bottom line is if you're an FA and can get more $ why on Earth would you want to stay with Jerry Jones/???????????????
WHY??????????????????
80 million Cap no way we can compete...........NONE as if DC wants him consider it done!

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
last time i checked Wash needs a QB, I would dangle #4 out there and see if he bites

You don't think DC saw enough of Smelling Dak during his tenor with us?
the-face-you-989e8e1408.jpg

Carson

Reaction score
The bottom line is if you're an FA and can get more $ why on Earth would you want to stay with Jerry Jones/???????????????
WHY??????????????????
80 million Cap no way we can compete...........NONE as if DC wants him consider it done!
But people here act like Fowler and Kearse will have a market. They won’t

CowboyChris

Reaction score
You won’t find a post where I’m claiming he’s anything special, but the fact is he’s the best we have. When you come up with a better QB we can replace him with, let me know. :thumbup:Most fans act like they don’t care if we replace him with a lesser QB as longer as they’re a lot cheaper.
remember the time we took a 4th rounder and he wound up being the starter and never relinquished the job?

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
remember the time we took a 4th rounder and he wound up being the starter and never relinquished the job?
And we got 2 playoff wins to show for it...........Dang those 4 th rounders are truly miraculous picks aren't they now?? :banghead:

Chasing6

Reaction score
And we got 2 playoff wins to show for it...........Dang those 4 th rounders are truly miraculous picks aren't they now?? :banghead:
Remember having a GM with two legit QB's that we're not getting paid a lot and we still could not put a legit team together.

Motorola

Reaction score
players can waive their no trade clause, if im not mistaken didnt Rodgers waive his before going to the Jets?
The Jets had one of the best defenses in the league, and a decent offense that Dodgers would elevate so that the Jets would be a legitimate title contender.
The Commanders are at the bottom... . Prescott is not going to waive his no-trade clause to go there.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dak got an opportunity to play and proved he could play at a high level and lead us to the playoffs. He never relinquished the job because he was on a roll winning a franchise record 11 straight games. Romo’s body was breaking down and we could no longer depend on him to play a full season. Once we had a proven replacement we moved on from Romo. If Dak were to get injured and Lance or someone else got an opportunity and played great, leading us to the playoffs I would have no reluctance moving on from Dak. The problem with most fans here is they want to cut Dak THEN start looking for his replacement, which is STUPID!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think it would be hilarious if he signed every available FA Dallas has. Just to stick it to Jerry.
Why would he want to stick it to Jerry? Jerry provided him with a job and paycheck. Not everyone is an ingrate.

rambo2

Reaction score
Washinton always seems to want to bring in former Cowboys players and now with Quinn there the probability increases that we could see atleast a couple familiar faces. Just curious what everyone's thoughts are on which players Washington ends up signing among our free agents?

I would think Armstrong and Kearse would be very strong possibilites. Biadsz with Washington's need at center could also play out.

I'm not sure any of those signings move the needle much, but would be interesting to see what happens and perhaps renews a rivarly.
The fans here claim that our players suck. Why would another team want our guys?

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
I get that view too, I don't care much about Quinn moving on either and I'm excited if Zimmer can take this D to the next level. I just posed the question because it would be interestingly weird if Washington rolls out a bunch of former Cowboys players. Sans Tyron and Gilmore there's really no other guys I have affinity for that its easy to have a justification to retain.

Maybe Fowler would be a good depth retain with Armstrong likely moving on. Lewis played better down the stretch, but at some point you have to have young and cheaper replacements to fill those roles.
I really don't care who Quinn Takes. I'm more concerned about who we bring in. We have holes to fill

Chasing6

Reaction score
The Jets had one of the best defenses in the league, and a decent offense that Dodgers would elevate so that the Jets would be a legitimate title contender.
The Commanders are at the bottom... . Prescott is not going to waive his no-trade clause to go there.
Why would Dak have any interest in doing that? The only dangling of anything would be Dak dangling himself.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
Dak got an opportunity to play and proved he could play at a high level and lead us to the playoffs. He never relinquished the job because he was on a roll winning a franchise record 11 straight games. Romo’s body was breaking down and we could no longer depend on him to play a full season. Once we had a proven replacement we moved on from Romo. If Dak were to get injured and Lance or someone else got an opportunity and played great, leading us to the playoffs I would have no reluctance moving on from Dak. The problem with most fans here is they want to cut Dak THEN start looking for his replacement, which is STUPID!
it’s not a matter of cutting Dak, let him play out his contract or try and trade him, i’m against paying him top dollar for more years to come. whether or not his replacement is on the roster currently or not.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I kinda want to see the meltdown around here if Dak got traded or signed as a FA with the Skins.... Would his staunchest defenders follow him there?
You might be surprised.

I don’t think Dak has people who feel that deeply about him, in a personal and positive way, as, say Romo did. In fact, I think there are more people on this board who despise him than those who love him.

There are a number of reasons for this.

But, I will grant that there are a large number of team fans who will support the current QB just because he’s the QB.

Personally, I would be really happy if Dak was traded because it would mean the team was going to rebuild.

But there’s like a 1% chance, lol