Which Cowboys Free Agents Will Quinn Poach?

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The players he can offer more money to. No one is leaving Dallas to play in Landover just because Quinn is there.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Can we stop talking about Dan Quinn I'm really tired of hearing about it who cares who he takes apparently if he takes somebody they're free agents and they're willing to go wherever how about this how many players will come play for Mike Zimmer from his old teams and they have loyalties to him and anybody else we picked up this year on the coaching staff they have people that will come and fit his system some of these players we're gonna lose don't even probably fit with Mike Zimmer wants to do so good riddance who cares I don't care I mean lesser poaching some big time player I'm not worried about Washington or Dan Quinn and there's far too many people talking about them like they talked about Philadelphia for two years here and now we gotta hear this look it doesn't matter whoever leaves leaves we are gonna build a roster this year but we're still the better team we've been the better team for a very long time and it's gonna take a lot of work for the Washington to even get to be competitive against us in my opinion..
I get that view too, I don't care much about Quinn moving on either and I'm excited if Zimmer can take this D to the next level. I just posed the question because it would be interestingly weird if Washington rolls out a bunch of former Cowboys players. Sans Tyron and Gilmore there's really no other guys I have affinity for that its easy to have a justification to retain.

Maybe Fowler would be a good depth retain with Armstrong likely moving on. Lewis played better down the stretch, but at some point you have to have young and cheaper replacements to fill those roles.

quickccc

Reaction score
Washinton always seems to want to bring in former Cowboys players and now with Quinn there the probability increases that we could see atleast a couple familiar faces. Just curious what everyone's thoughts are on which players Washington ends up signing among our free agents?

I would think Armstrong and Kearse would be very strong possibilites. Biadsz with Washington's need at center could also play out.

I'm not sure any of those signings move the needle much, but would be interesting to see what happens and perhaps renews a rivarly.
Kearse and Dante Fowler ... JK was viewed as a leader in 2023, ..he knows the Quinn defense ..and he'll be the easiest, most important immediate transition to a new Quinn defense. signal caller and placing mates in proper position per Quinn.

Fowler would remain a situational nickel rusher, that Quinn would out bid Cowboys for his services - won't be surprised if Quinn goes after Armstrong as well - as a starter.

yes, I could see a Quinn coming after a Jordan Lewis - a slot guy who has INT ball skills,, but he'll have to be primary slot as he does have the top recovery speed to be an outside guy. And Commands would have two very small CBs as starters if Lewis dare to be outside.

Quinn can have Biadaz, After his 2023 performance, i'd only take him back as a C-tier deal until i've drafted a regarded center, which i really believe we will do ... LB, C, DE i think will be very high on our board, Day one or two.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Washinton always seems to want to bring in former Cowboys players and now with Quinn there the probability increases that we could see atleast a couple familiar faces. Just curious what everyone's thoughts are on which players Washington ends up signing among our free agents?

I would think Armstrong and Kearse would be very strong possibilites. Biadsz with Washington's need at center could also play out.

I'm not sure any of those signings move the needle much, but would be interesting to see what happens and perhaps renews a rivarly.
he can have all of them. let him build a smallish defense in Washington

CowboyChris

Reaction score
last time i checked Wash needs a QB, I would dangle #4 out there and see if he bites

nobody

Reaction score
After the entire team's performance against Green Bay, should anyone actually be upset if a lot of players are poached?

Chasing6

Reaction score

The ones we don't want.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

I would think it would mainly be the defenders: Armstrong and Fowler since Washington traded its top two ends and Kearse to help with the install of his defense. Could go after Gilmore or Lewis, too.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
ask @KJJ he seems to think Dak is all world
You won’t find a post where I’m claiming he’s anything special, but the fact is he’s the best we have. When you come up with a better QB we can replace him with, let me know. :thumbup:Most fans act like they don’t care if we replace him with a lesser QB as longer as they’re a lot cheaper.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Armstrong and Kearse are already Commanders.
So is Biadsz and probably a couple more.
They got cash to spend and trust me they will.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Armstrong and Kearse are already Commanders.
So is Biadsz and probably a couple more.
They got cash to spend and trust me they will.
Agreed on Armstrong and Kearse. Fowler gone too. They traded their two best edges last year in the middle of the season. Need depth. I’ve heard DQ talk up Kearse too much not to sign him and I don’t think Zimm will want him. Zimm is the guy who let him go on his first team.