News: Which Cowboys great is missing from the Ring of Honor?

bandfan

Reaction score
Never really thought of Haley or Sanders as anything more than hired guns. If someone had offered more they would've just gone wherever...

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Just saying this for future reference, Romo should not be in the ROH. And Too Tall not being in there is a disgrace.

Cowboys all-time passing leader for completion percentage and TDs, while Aikman leads in attempts and interceptions and is in the Ring of Honor. Romo also easily is the Cowboys' top QB in fourth-quarter comebacks and game-winning drives. His overall QB rating is 97.1 while Aikman's is 81.6 and Staubach's is 83.4.

Yes, yes, I know different era and all that, but there's no way we can just ignore those numbers or believe that Aikman or Staubach would have been able to do the same. Romo is quite simply the best QB in Dallas Cowboys history statistically, so yes, he will go into the Ring of Honor because of it.

MistyAnn

Reaction score
Nice to see you remember Novacheck. He was like a WR for Troy... . recall a quote from Troy where he admits he just threw the ball to a spot while he was being rushed. " knowing Jay would be there"
He was like a WR for safeties and LB's as well, a hard man to cover, I hope we get some nice plays ready for Witten for next year so he can walk into the ring of honor.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This topic draws at least 50 different names. If it was up to some half the franchise would be in the ROH. The most ridiculous name to ever come up was Dale Hellestrae. I thought it was a joke but nope the fan who brought him up said he was the greatest long snapper in the history of the game and should not only be in the ROH but in the HOF. :cool:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This is the only topic that’s come up more than the Dez catch and Jaylon’s foot drop.