Which Cowboys players deserve vote to Pro Bowl?

cowboyec

Reaction score
QB-Dak
RB-Zeke
WR-Coooop,Gallup
TE-Witt,Jarwin
OT-Tyron,La'el
OG-Zack,Connor
C-Frederick

DE-DLaw,Bennett
DT-Collins,Woods
LB-LVE,Jaylon,Lee
CB-Jones,Awuzie
S-Woods,Heath

K-Maher
P-Jones

:flagwave:COWBOYS:flagwave:

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
I think Cooper is the only lock, really. Who knows how it works with the offensive linemen, it wouldn’t surprise me if they all get in or none of them do. They all have “reputation” so it really depends on what others do.
Dak and Zeke become stronger cases if the Cowboys go on a run here. If they’re 7-7 when the voting ends, they’re not going.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
For those that think Elliott doedntd deserve it: After McCaffery and Cook, what NFC back should make the Pro Bowl over Elliott

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Quinn has a 2 game suspension for PEDs. A PED suspension automatically disqualifies you from getting voted to probowl that year. It was the same in Orlando scandricks 2014 year when he was really good but got suspended 2 games for molly (which NFL classified as a PED somehow)
Did not know that

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For those that think Elliott doedntd deserve it: After McCaffery and Cook, what NFC back should make the Pro Bowl over Elliott

Yeah I thought the same thing. I don't want to vote for him but good luck finding 4 better RBs in the conference this year.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah I thought the same thing. I don't want to vote for him but good luck finding 4 better RBs in the conference this year.
Carson is the only back with comparable stats after Cook and McCaffery, and he isnt getting in over Elliott. Kamara has fallen off this year

Reaction score
I'm very pleased with Dak's step up this year, but the NFC QB situation includes Brees, Rodgers, & Wilson which puts our guy 3rd or 4th.

Coop certainly deserves it,,, maybe even Gallup if he keeps delivering.

I'm so angry about the defense I really can't pick any of them.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak, Cooper, Smith and La’el. Dak might not get voted in due to other NFC QB’s but he will be an alternate for sure.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You can go directly to the voting page and vote for six AFC running backs...
They went back to the AFC VS NFC format in 2017. 3 HB's per conference. I dont think it matters that you cant vote for 6 players in the same conference

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
They went back to the AFC VS NFC format in 2017. 3 HB's per conference. I dont think it matters that you cant vote for 6 players in the same conference
I’m not contesting that... I’m just saying that you don’t have to make that call of who to put as the 3rd NFC back over him when voting. You can just put whoever you think is best overall.... and leave him off entirely if you want.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m not contesting that... I’m just saying that you don’t have to make that call of who to put as the 3rd NFC back over him when voting. You can just put whoever you think is best overall.... and leave him off entirely if you want.
But the point you were contesting was that arent many NFC HB's that would make it over Elliott. No matter what conference a fan votes from, there is still going to be 3 AFC HB's and 3 NFC HB's that make the Pro Bowl

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Right now that last spot is between him and Carson. Statistically they are pretty neck. But Elliott is a star and Carson really isnt. So odds are Elliott will get it. Fair? No. But thats usually how it goes