Which Cowboys players deserve vote to Pro Bowl?

Retro88

Reaction score
There isnt 3 QBs that's better then Dak has been so far. He should make it.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Right now that last spot is between him and Carson. Statistically they are pretty neck. But Elliott is a star and Carson really isnt. So odds are Elliott will get it. Fair? No. But thats usually how it goes
I don’t think it’s that clear cut. Jones will get strong consideration as he leads the league with 14 TDs and Kamara isn’t doing anything differently (except for TDs) than the previous two seasons where he made the Pro Bowl, and was on a 100 catch pace. Teams have better records too.

jay94

Reaction score
Idc if Lawrence is low on sacks he has been by far the Cowboys best defensive player this year, the only guy that can do anything against the run this year.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
The pro bowl shouldve went away 15 plus years ago.
Dak cooper Quinn

Martin, maybeTyron.

They should stop pretending that the Pro Bowl is a football game and make it a skills competition and awards show. Probably more people would turn in to watch.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I'm very pleased with Dak's step up this year, but the NFC QB situation includes Brees, Rodgers, & Wilson which puts our guy 3rd or 4th.

Coop certainly deserves it,,, maybe even Gallup if he keeps delivering.

I'm so angry about the defense I really can't pick any of them.
Dak is arguably outplaying all of those you mentioned.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Dak, Cooper, possibly Gallup

Martin and T. Smith (have played well but mainly on reputation)

Quinn

Possibly Byron

phildadon86

Reaction score
I think Cooper is the only lock, really. Who knows how it works with the offensive linemen, it wouldn’t surprise me if they all get in or none of them do. They all have “reputation” so it really depends on what others do.
Dak and Zeke become stronger cases if the Cowboys go on a run here. If they’re 7-7 when the voting ends, they’re not going.
He is leading the league in yardage and you think he wont make the pro bowl with the largest fan base voting? Good luck with that

CWR

Reaction score
I'd go with Dak, Smith, Collins, Cooper, and Quinn. Maaaaybe Gallup?

If Gallup puts together a couple more big weeks you'd think he has to put himself in the conversation. Although I haven't looked at the wrs #s for nfc.

T-RO

Reaction score
OP you are away too generous with the team on the defensive side.
Over 10 guys total?!?

Meanwhile some folks here don't get it w/ the o-lineman.

The Cowboys #1 offense is stacked. These are pro-bowlers:

Dak
Coop
Martin
Collins-borderline

The defense:
D-Law

CWR

Reaction score
Yeah I thought the same thing. I don't want to vote for him but good luck finding 4 better RBs in the conference this year.

Cook
CMC
Zeke
Carson

If Zeke doesn't get going soon he will be getting passed up though.