Which draft pick are you most excited to see

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Below is the complete list of the Cowboys’ 2021 NFL Draft picks:

• Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State (12th Overall)
  • Kelvin Joseph, CB, Kentucky (44th Overall)
  • Osa Odighizuwa, DL, UCLA (75th Overall)
  • Chauncey Golston, EDGE, Iowa (84th Overall)
  • Nahshon Wright, CB, Oregon State (99th Overall)
  • Jabril Cox, LB, LSU (115th Overall)
  • Josh Ball, OT, Marshall (138th Overall)
  • Simi Fehoko, WR, Stanford (179th Overall)
  • Quinton Bohanna, DL, Kentucky (192nd Overall)
  • Israel Mukuamu, CB, South Carolina (227th Overall)
  • Matt Farniok, OL, Nebraska (238th Overall)
For me it’s OSA Odighizuwa. They really need to improve along the defensive line, especially DT. He’s a 3rd round pick so hoping he can play well enough to be a starter.

Last edited:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Below is the complete list of the Cowboys’ 2021 NFL Draft picks:

• Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State (12th Overall)
  • Kelvin Joseph, CB, Kentucky (44th Overall)
  • Osa Odighizuwa, DL, UCLA (75th Overall)
  • Chauncey Golston, EDGE, Iowa (84th Overall)
  • Nahshon Wright, CB, Oregon State (99th Overall)
  • Jabril Cox, LB, LSU (115th Overall)
  • Josh Ball, OT, Marshall (138th Overall)
  • Simi Fehoko, WR, Stanford (179th Overall)
  • Quinton Bohanna, DL, Kentucky (192nd Overall)
  • Israel Mukuamu, CB, South Carolina (227th Overall)
  • Matt Farniok, OL, Nebraska (238th Overall)
For me it’s OSA Odighizuwa. They really need to improve along the defensive line, especially DT. He’s a 3rd round pick so hoping he can play well enough to be a starter.

These types of questions come up every year and I can never narrow it down to just 1 or 2.

The most interesting players to follow and study with game footage are often not 1st round picks.

Long term I think OT Josh Ball might end up being the biggest "steal" of the Cowboys draft class.

I think Kelvin Joseph has an equal chance of being All-Pro or cut from the team before the end of his rookie contract.

I predict that there will end up being more threads about Simi Fehoko than any of the others.

Last edited:

USArmyVet

Reaction score
One hopes that Ball and Joseph pan out as they are need areas for Dallas but also hoping Dallas does not blow it on another defensive 1st round draft pick. That said, I am very interested to see how J. Cox does as he could be the reason Dallas boots J. Smith after this season.

Last edited:

Scotman

Reaction score
I'll break mine into 3 levels...early, mid and late picks.

Early: Parsons and it isn't even close. I expect him to become a true difference maker.

Mid: Wright. I didn't like the pick initially because all the pundits convinced me that I shouldn't. But he's looked good, has incredible size and plays a real position of need.

Late pick: Bohanna. A big boy who surprises late as a real find is what turns a good draft into a great one. And his position is a sure, dire need.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I'm not excited to see any of the draft picks, they are rookie maggots with no star on their helmets.
D6-D50-FBE-1-BEF-435-F-96-CE-3-AE4526-BE0-AB.gif

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One hopes that Ball and Joseph pan out as they are need areas for Dallas but also hoping Dallas does not blow it on another defensive 1st round draft pick.

Yeah, who cares if those three defensive linemen pan out? We don't need them. Fingers crossed on that cornerback though.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Yeah, who cares if those three defensive linemen pan out? We don't need them. Fingers crossed on that cornerback though.

Based on that attitude then just say all should pan out which defeats the point of the question in the thread so thanks for your input.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Based on that attitude then just say all should pan out which defeats the point of the question in the thread so thanks for your input.

I agree. We can't include them all so we should single out the real top priority. Cornerback.

Please for the love of God let him pan out. It'll change everything.

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
Quinton Bohanna, the Bossman the Real Super Super Fat. I hope this young man pans out higher than everyone's expectations. Obviously Parsons I want to see him make a difference. A lot of potential and waiting on results.

I'm interested in all the new team members. Hope they mesh and add enough to make this D very respectable.

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
Quinton Bohanna, Bossman the Real Super Super Fat. I hope this young man pans out higher than everyone's expectations. Obviously Parsons I want to see him make a difference. A lot of potential and waiting on results.

I'm interested in all the new team members. Hope they mesh and add enough to make this D very respectable.