--- Which method do you prefer for thread titles? ---

What do you want the thread title links to do?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Actually in my case it is working a bit differently. If I click on a thread that I have never looked at before it takes me to the BOTTOM of the first page of the thread, and I need to scroll all the way back up to the top of the page to be able to read the thread from the first post.

Mine does this occasionally at times too and sometimes it works as intended.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually in my case it is working a bit differently. If I click on a thread that I have never looked at before it takes me to the BOTTOM of the first page of the thread, and I need to scroll all the way back up to the top of the page to be able to read the thread from the first post.

I know some tablets react weird on some sites, especially samsung devices.

/reality

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
I don't really notice to much, because i end up clicking the page number, but i'd rather it start at the beginning cause sometimes i like to re read the conversation to better follow the thread

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Well, if you've never read the thread, it should take you to the first post in the thread no matter when you actually click on it. It could be days, but if you've never opened the thread, it'll go to the first post whenever you open it. At least that's my understanding of how the site currently works.

However, if you click on it for any reason, close the thread, and then go back to it later, it'll take you to the first unread post, regardless of whether you actually read the posts up to that point.

What WG said.

Status
Not open for further replies.