Which NFC East Team will be in Super Bowl First

Jkyle

Reaction score
The Cowboys are in an admirable position of being the only team in the division with a legit starting QB.
Despite that, and the other 3 teams being a mess, can the Cowboys take advantage of it and do enough to get to a SB.
Imagine the disappointment if they waste this opportunity and don't achieve anything of substance.
Worse would be if another one of our division rivals were to get there before we do.
That would lead to not only fan abandonment out of disgust, but it would also cause Jerry to have a stroke.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
The Cowboys are in an admirable position of being the only team in the division with a legit starting QB.
Despite that, and the other 3 teams being a mess, can the Cowboys take advantage of it and do enough to get to a SB.
Imagine the disappointment if they waste this opportunity and don't achieve anything of substance.
Worse would be if another one of our division rivals were to get there before we do.
That would lead to not only fan abandonment out of disgust, but it would also cause Jerry to have a stroke.
Philly. I don't think Dallas will ever see a SB while JJ is alive. I would go farther and say he won't see another NFCCG.

Blackrain

Reaction score
It's very hard to predict Yes we have theoretically the only legitimate quarterback but on any given Sunday and any given season people can rise to the occasion and play above their heads and out of character.

Conversely others who are thought to be franchise players can fall flat on their face get injured or just not play up to expectations.

Our front office continues to handicap us greatly so unfortunately it's hard for me to picture us in a super bowl.

I'd be pretty happy if we could just win a playoff game.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Giants (2010) & Eagles (2018) have already won SB's.
Let's not push it lol.

kskboys

Reaction score
Philly, if they can get a QB. Hurts will not take them there.