Which NFL Quarterback is cheating on his pregnant wife with a Twilight actress?

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
9c0d7d99e78e3386d1ae559dfb1ae901.jpg

1. "This NFL quarterback is cheating on his pregnant wife with this Twilight actress he met at a charity event over the holidays." [CDaN]
:eek:

http://gawker.com/blind-items/

jcollins28

Reaction score
I wish Dallas would have cheated on Romo and drafted A Rogers when they had the chance.

burmafrd

Reaction score
this comes from the same people who regularly show aliens visiting the white house

MC KAos

Reaction score
yes, and i had a threesome with scarlett johansson and kate upton last night

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Oh man if this turns out to be true and he plays golf with Tiger in a few weeks then it is going to be a circus!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
So the article, if you can call it that, says the woman is recently divorced. Yet none of the actresses I saw on iMBD for that movie are divorced.

But once again I probably have no idea and one of them is. I've heard of exactly one of them and she is 17, so I doubt it is her.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
jcollins28;4375592 said:
I wish Dallas would have cheated on Romo and drafted A Rogers when they had the chance.

That probably sounded clever when you were writing it, didn't it??

Missed it by THAT much...

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hoofbite;4375576 said:
Fake?

Real?

What's the deal?

I have no idea. Seems fake.

If it's true....Romo's a real dog. But hey, I don't really care. Just get your stinkin mind right when it's time to play football.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Romo is the same guy that dumped JSimpson on her birthday, so he can be heartless. But, cheating on a pregnant Candice is just a real scum move. I hope this is B.S.

The only other QB I know who has a pregnant wife is Joe Flacco, who married his high school sweetheart. Tony seems the more "Hollywood" of the two though.

kmp77

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but if this is true that puts him in the category of killing dogs and raping chicks in bathroom stalls. Cheating on a pregnant wife is about as low as you can go. I just hope this isn't true...man.....the backlash this would cause to the team. Ouch. I just hope Romo has more control over his bait and tackle than Rapistburger. :banghead: :banghead:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
kmp77;4375730 said:
I'm sorry, but if this is true that puts him in the category of killing dogs and raping chicks in bathroom stalls. Cheating on a pregnant wife is about as low as you can go. I just hope this isn't true...man.....the backlash this would cause to the team. Ouch. I just hope Romo has more control over his bait and tackle than Rapistburger. :banghead: :banghead:

Yes. Cheating is just like raping and killing.

Cmon now.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
kmp77;4375730 said:

I hope that you are not serious.

You can not for one second consider a rapist and cheater on the same level.

Can you???

Think about it for a minute or two and get back to me.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Hostile;4375703 said:
So the article, if you can call it that, says the woman is recently divorced. Yet none of the actresses I saw on iMBD for that movie are divorced.

But once again I probably have no idea and one of them is. I've heard of exactly one of them and she is 17, so I doubt it is her.
No one knows?

Reaction score
kmp77;4375730 said:

Cheating = Rape? :lmao2: