Which NFL Quarterback is cheating on his pregnant wife with a Twilight actress?

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Sites and Mags like that are are able to make a profit because of discussions like this.

searchlights

Reaction score
I can't believe this is being given the time of day. These days blind items are attention whoring ways for bloggers to spread poorly sourced or outright made up rumors without ever being proven false (since they rarely say who the rumor's about). They exist as a game to generate hits from people who think gossip is fun and prefer a salacious story to boring things like logic and truth. Sometimes blind items are planted by "rivals" who want to make somebody look bad, or by the PR team of a would-be star trying to generate discussion of their client. You'd be amazed by the perverse means some of these people try to keep their names out there.

We no longer live in the days where blind items were to protect legit gossip people from lawsuits. Celebs can hardly even sue tabloids for false stories where they're actually named these days! So blind item "standards" have sunk even lower.

The source for this is notorious for ridiculous and generally untrue BS. To the small degree he has connections they're to reputable journalism outlets like Star mag. [please make sure your sarcasm detectors are working] Let's not kid ourselves that just because tabloid monkeys hit on something true every once in a blue moon, that makes them reliable. It doesn't.

Follow the trail here people. This came out after the Post came out with the negative story on Tony's Vegas trip. That reminded gossip lowlifes of his celebrity QB history and the spectacular circumstances of the Jessica breakup, so they conveniently came up with this to pile on that other story. Of course the blind item's meant to make people think of Tony. And, most people will guess the Twilight actress is Ashley Greene because she has a reputation for getting around (I don't know if that's earned). And, it's even juicier because she's been linked to Tony's brother in law. Say it with me: TOO CONVENIENT.

Do I know this blind item to be untrue? Oh that's the game - I mean, we don't know it's untrue so we should accept the possibility that it's true because we shouldn't put athletes on a pedestal. I don't play that game. I consider the source 1st and foremost and I think it's transparent what's going on here. I don't need to prove it's untrue because stuff from these people IS untrue unless proven otherwise.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
searchlights;4375826 said:
I can't believe this is being given the time of day. These days blind items are attention whoring ways for bloggers to spread poorly sourced or outright made up rumors without ever being proven false (since they rarely say who the rumor's about). They exist as a game to generate hits from people who think gossip is fun and prefer a salacious story to boring things like logic and truth. Sometimes blind items are planted by "rivals" who want to make somebody look bad, or by the PR team of a would-be star trying to generate discussion of their client. You'd be amazed by the perverse means some of these people try to keep their names out there.

We no longer live in the days where blind items were to protect legit gossip people from lawsuits. Celebs can hardly even sue tabloids for false stories where they're actually named these days! So blind item "standards" have sunk even lower.

The source for this is notorious for ridiculous and generally untrue BS. To the small degree he has connections they're to reputable journalism outlets like Star mag. [please make sure your sarcasm detectors are working] Let's not kid ourselves that just because tabloid monkeys hit on something true every once in a blue moon, that makes them reliable. It doesn't.

Follow the trail here people. This came out after the Post came out with the negative story on Tony's Vegas trip. That reminded gossip lowlifes of his celebrity QB history and the spectacular circumstances of the Jessica breakup, so they conveniently came up with this to pile on that other story. Of course the blind item's meant to make people think of Tony. And, most people will guess the Twilight actress is Ashley Greene because she has a reputation for getting around (I don't know if that's earned). And, it's even juicier because she's been linked to Tony's brother in law. Say it with me: TOO CONVENIENT.

Do I know this blind item to be untrue? Oh that's the game - I mean, we don't know it's untrue so we should accept the possibility that it's true because we shouldn't put athletes on a pedestal. I don't play that game. I consider the source 1st and foremost and I think it's transparent what's going on here. I don't need to prove it's untrue because stuff from these people IS untrue unless proven otherwise.

Good analogy. I wasn't tripping out. It's just like... maybe this site is up to something sketchy, perhaps even extortion since they haven't released anything yet. Looks like a bad set up job to me.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
searchlights;4375826 said:

Very interesting post. Do you work in the media world?

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4375762 said:
Romo should get a divorce and date/marry Taylor Swift. My favorite athlete dating/marry my favorite music artist that would be ******.

I can't be attracted to any young girl who wears that much makeup... but on the plus side, you almost always see her in a dress, and that's a plus with me (girls looking and acting feminine)...

silverbear

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4375805 said:
Chicks dig her music so of course I have to listen to it. There's not that many good artists nowadays all time my favorites are 2Pac and B.I.G.

Here's hoping you develop better taste in music as you age... LOL...

Sadly, you do seem to be right about the dearth of good musical artists these days... I like my music a bit less saccharine than what seems to be topping the charts... gimme a blues edge, and dueling guitars, and I'm happy...

Reaction score
silverbear;4375870 said:
Here's hoping you develop better taste in music as you age... LOL...

Sadly, you do seem to be right about the dearth of good musical artists these days... I like my music a bit less saccharine than what seems to be topping the charts... gimme a blues edge, and dueling guitars, and I'm happy...

I know this may sound kind of corny, but Taylor's voice is just beautiful and obviously she is as well. You should try listening her and you'll fall in love with her as I and many guys have. Besides as I said girls dig her music. The girl I like loves her music.

Reaction score
silverbear;4375869 said:
I can't be attracted to any young girl who wears that much makeup... but on the plus side, you almost always see her in a dress, and that's a plus with me (girls looking and acting feminine)...

Taylor is one of those girls that is beautiful with or without makeup.

kristie

Reaction score
rkell87;4375799 said:
the only blondes on twilight are nikki reed and dakota fanning

dakota fanning is a blond, but nikki reed isn't. she was only blond because her character in the twilight movies, rosalie, is a blond.

nikki:
http://i221.***BLOCKED***/albums/dd215/needatan1/nikki%20reed/instyle7.jpg

with her husband, paul mcdonald of american idol:

http://i63.***BLOCKED***/albums/h141/cozykristie/lots%20of%20stuff/loads%20of%20stuff/429939-s.jpg

kristie

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4375762 said:
Romo should get a divorce and date/marry Taylor Swift. My favorite athlete dating/marry my favorite music artist that would be ******.

maybe so, but if they did break up, she would write a song about him.

silverbear

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4375884 said:
I know this may sound kind of corny, but Taylor's voice is just beautiful and obviously she is as well. You should try listening her and you'll fall in love with her as I and many guys have.

I have listened to her, and my verdict is it's pretty much run of the mill girl pop fare... nothing particularly memorable...

Sorry, bud, I'm really not trying to put you down (I was goofin' on you earlier), she just doesn't do much for me...

If I want to listen for female country, I'll tune in Trisha Yearwood, Pam Tillis, that sort of thing... but really, my all-time favorite female performer is the baddest female blues guitar player on the planet, and she's not much younger than I am-- Bonnie Raitt... now there's some music with cojones for you...

silverbear

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4375885 said:
Taylor is one of those girls that is beautiful with or without makeup.

When have you ever seen her without makeup??

If what you say is true, then why go for the "I put my makeup on with a trowel" look??

You should understand this is kind of a hot button issue for me, and it goes way, way back to when I was in my mid-20s... Arnold Palmer was giving an exhibition at Chantilly National Golf Club, and the assistant pro there was one of my best buddies, so I went to see it... the way it worked, Arnie was pairing with Laura Baugh, who was the first of the young "beauty queen" players to hit the tour, and they were playing against the head pro at Chantilly, Dick Canney, and Dick's wife Mary Alice, who was a lesser LPGA tour pro... well, I was really looking forward to getting a good look at Laura, I had kind of a crush on her...

Wow, what a disappointment, she laid the makeup on REALLY heavy... turned me right off... never have had an interest in the type of girl who uses that much makeup...

ologan

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;4375835 said:
Very interesting post. Do you work in the media world?
Probably doesn't. The post makes way too much sense.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Let's hope this is not true. We don't really know.

But like they say, where there is smoke there is fire. This is the smoke, .. I guess we will find out about the fire as time goes by.

If this is not true, then somebody needs to be held accountable for dragging Romo's name through this mud.

But if this is true, Romo's life will never be the same.

ologan

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;4376082 said:

But like they say, where there is smoke there is fire. This is the smoke, .. I guess we will find out about the fire as time goes by.

If this is not true, then somebody needs to be held accountable for dragging Romo's name through this mud.

Smoke producing fires can be started by any number of people,for any number of reasons!

Cythim

Benched
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;4376082 said:

What looks like smoke can sometimes come from artificial sources