Which pick in the draft got you excited the most?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Anybody can be accused. We don't know the circumstances of Williams' situation.

We do know that false accusations have become common.

False accusers are rarely charged or prosecuted. The lack of penalty for doing it is a big reason that it continues to happen.

Obviously all accusations should be investigated; however, innocent until proven guilty is the motto of the American Judicial system.

If more than 1 person accused a player, then the probability of guilt increases dramatically, especially if the 2 accusers are not affiliated with each other.
- There was a player in this draft in that situation.
- He was arrested from what I recall.
while i agree with you on your response,

the motto is no longer how the system works you get arrested then spend 1000s$$$ and months sometimes years defending your innocence , then if you do finally win they drop the charges or you are found innocent but out all that money and time plus the stink that gets on your record for false accusations. Trust me you ate guilty until proven innocent and the systems doesn't even refund all the money spent to wait on the investigation and charges get dropped they just cut you loose and say nothing. they dont offer refunds for their error , that's a fact..

might be good system compared to other countries etc but its got giant flaws..this is proof the guy is accused he had to hire lawyers get his reputation smeared all over the place and even when charges are dropped you still out the money, time and most importantly your reputations been tarnished.. thats the system we live in prove your innocence not innocent until proven giulty.it says the burden on the prosecutor an accuser to prove their case and that not true at all..you have to fight hard against a nearly impossible system to get them to drop the charges or have jury see through the deception of the accused.

zeke and many other players have gone through this and its sad because there are soem outdoors who know nothing about the situation that still are judging innocent victims.

GMO415

Reaction score
Excited?
tenor.gif