Jacob Eason*, QB, Washington
Height: 6-5. Weight: 235.

Jake Fromm*, QB, Georgia
Height: 6-5. Weight: 225.

Jake Fromm*, QB, Georgia

Brian Lewerke, QB, Michigan State
Height: 6-3. Weight: 212.

Don’t think Lewerke is going to leave early?

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
I love Jacob Eason but he's not going to be available in 2020. He basically got jerked around at UGA and lost two years of development - he's going to stay for both years at UW.

Jake Fromm gets a lot of hype because omgfreshmanqb in national title game and his ridiculous pass efficiency, but I watch every single UGA game and he's throwing 20-25 times a game total to wide-open WRs. Last year he ran a cut down version of the offense as well. It's not like his arm stands out as WOW, and he looks a lot like Aaron Murray to me. I don't think he's got a future as a franchise NFL qb.

As for this year, I really like Drew Lock and Will Grier so far.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Three weeks ago, Ohio State had one 400 yard passing game in school history. Dwayne Haskins has done it two weeks in a row.

As for Lewerke...no.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Three weeks ago, Ohio State had one 400 yard passing game in school history. Dwayne Haskins has done it two weeks in a row.

As for Lewerke...no.

After all these decades.....That'd be something if Ohio State finally actually produced a good NFL QB

They literally have never produced a good one.

Maybe Haskins changes that?

KDM256

Reaction score
No homer but Tua Tagovailoa is better than any QB listed in this thread and its not even close.

Through 6 games this year, Tua's stat line consist of: 88 completions 123 attempts 71.5 completion percentage 1760 passing yards 21 Touchdowns 0 Interceptions 248.4 QB rating. Unreal numbers and while not taken a snap in the 4 quarter yet this season.

Kid is already like an advanced version on Drew Brees and can identify defensive coverages with the best of them and knows where he's going with the ball 90% of his dropbacks.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I love Jacob Eason but he's not going to be available in 2020. He basically got jerked around at UGA and lost two years of development - he's going to stay for both years at UW.

Jake Fromm gets a lot of hype because omgfreshmanqb in national title game and his ridiculous pass efficiency, but I watch every single UGA game and he's throwing 20-25 times a game total to wide-open WRs. Last year he ran a cut down version of the offense as well. It's not like his arm stands out as WOW, and he looks a lot like Aaron Murray to me. I don't think he's got a future as a franchise NFL qb.

As for this year, I really like Drew Lock and Will Grier so far.

If Eason balls out next year, he could very much be available in 2020.

Sydla

Reaction score
Lewerke is like a Connor Cook clone.

Sub 60% career passer, only 60% this year.

ghst187

Reaction score
I haven’t seen Lock play only watch his stat lines so can’t say about him yet.
I do def like Herbert and Grier. Grier can sling it with moxie.
If Dak plays well the rest of season though we won’t target a QB anyway though but I hope he does.

75boyz

Reaction score
these three guys is why I wait until 2020

Jacob Eason*, QB, Washington
Height: 6-5. Weight: 235.

Jake Fromm*, QB, Georgia

Jake Fromm*, QB, Georgia

Brian Lewerke, QB, Michigan State
Height: 6-3. Weight: 212.

Tua and it aint even remotely close. I'd make body part sacrifices for us to get him(minus one or two of course, lol!) all the while as my mind re visited my glory filled Roger the Dodger days of "as long as we had him, we had a chance to win no matter the score."

Totally in love with this QB for my team and it's future.

Alas, it won't happen, but never hurts to dream.

HellCrowe

Reaction score
I’d take any of the top 3 QBs. I don’t think they start next year with Dak still in the books but competition breeds a better roster. I don’t think Dak is a sustainable type of QB. I think he is a game manager and requires each offensive snap to be above average to be good. I think the offense line is just that and when they are on their A game (4+ seconds) imagine what a promising Franchise QB can actually do.

RN

1. Herbert
2. Jones
3. Lock

75boyz

Reaction score
No homer but Tua Tagovailoa is better than any QB listed in this thread and its not even close.

Through 6 games this year, Tua's stat line consist of: 88 completions 123 attempts 71.5 completion percentage 1760 passing yards 21 Touchdowns 0 Interceptions 248.4 QB rating. Unreal numbers and while not taken a snap in the 4 quarter yet this season.

Kid is already like an advanced version on Drew Brees and can identify defensive coverages with the best of them and knows where he's going with the ball 90% of his dropbacks.

His ball placement accuracy is second only to Discount double check and that is only because A-Rod is in the NFL. Never seen Tuas level of college accuracy in my 43 years of watching pigskin.

DiResta

Reaction score
so in the first half vs Washington state Herbert is 1-6 for 7 yards and 1 rush for -7 yards
his first series was a fumbled snap
a snap that went past him into the endzone that he had to fall on which could have been a safety
a false start
a delay of game
and then a checkdown/punt

the only thing missing is Benny Hill music

yeah one game or not, I'm not trading 2 firsts or more for this guy

Capture.jpg