Reaction score
Cooper, Kneeland, Marist, Guyton, Flournoy, Carson?? One of the UDFA

We realize camps have not started, nor have any games been played!! :facepalm:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Cooper, Kneeland, Marist, Guyton, Flournoy, Carson?? One of the UDFA

We realize camps have not started, nor have any games been played!! :facepalm:
Much better thread than your usual so kudo’s. I’ll go with Cooper. He’s going to get a lot of playing time somewhere.

Reactions: CWR

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
do we have a choice? he needs to start game 1 or we have rejig the whole line.
Probably Ball at first until Guyton is ready. Remember, he is pretty raw. Maybe Smith swings outside, time will tell.

75boyz

Reaction score
Beebe.

Might not be some huge noticeable performance but will prove just as good as previous center as a rookie.

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
Kneeland. Dlaw on one side Kneeland on the other. Kendricks in the middle. I see opposition being forced into obvious passing downs where the secondary can feast.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Beebe.

Might not be some huge noticeable performance but will prove just as good as previous center as a rookie.
yeah people are pumping him up, you like his physical being, but let's see how things go

RS12

Reaction score
Beebe. I think Guyton will have a fair amount of growing pains.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I'll join the chorus and say Beebe. Guyton's rawer as a prospect and is playing a tougher spot. Kneeland didn't produce at a small school, so it's tough to tab him for lots of NFL production right away.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Kneeland. Dlaw on one side Kneeland on the other. Kendricks in the middle. I see opposition being forced into obvious passing downs where the secondary can feast.
I concur , with the new LBs and scheme and having D Law and kneeland ( even Sam is not bad vs Run ) that would be the immediate impact we all wish to see, on the offensive side Guyton will have growing problems but Beebe if he finds a niche spot can be effective soon , in any case with these guys in OL ( read young blood ) running game should be better, ( hope the dumb OL coach adjusts )

plasticman

Reaction score
Beebe will have the greatest impact. I just wish I could say it was Peat.

conner01

Reaction score
Hope it’s Guyton. But that may be too much to wish for. Kneeland