Which rookie will have the biggest impact in year 1

CWR

Reaction score
Probably Ball at first until Guyton is ready. Remember, he is pretty raw. Maybe Smith swings outside, time will tell.
I honestly think Guyton starts day one. He may struggle but they won't turn to Ball unless it's desperate.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Cooper, Kneeland, Marist, Guyton, Flournoy, Carson?? One of the UDFA

We realize camps have not started, nor have any games been played!! :facepalm:
Biggest impact?

Well we have no LT right now, so its easy for Guyton to have the biggest impact.

Best player: Beebe.

RoboQB

Reaction score
'The Keg' Cooper Beebe will be a Pro Bowl participant at the end of the upcoming season.
The NFL should take advantage by adding an event in the
Pro Bowl Field Day (what ever they're calling it now).
Maybe, chugging beers while standing on your head.
Or, a keg toss event. Or, maybe, both.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Many will complain that we have another 1st rounder not playing
And those "many" would be justified in complaining. A first round pick unable to start on a offensive line with holes to fill? But yeah, Beebe will have the most impact because he will get the opportunity from the start. I think he is the consensus pick here. Overshown is my dark horse, he is still technically a rookie and i feel he will surprise some people with his recovery.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope they give this OL a decent amount of reps in preseason.
Center can have a huge impact.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
And those "many" would be justified in complaining. A first round pick unable to start on a offensive line with holes to fill? But yeah, Beebe will have the most impact because he will get the opportunity from the start. I think he is the consensus pick here. Overshown is my dark horse, he is still technically a rookie and i feel he will surprise some people with his recovery.
Right. You know how the Cowboys like to do, they'll open up camp/etc with Hoffman or someone at center like come on, you know who the real center will be

Creeper

Reaction score
Good impact, or bad impact?

I think Guyton , if he starts at LT, has the potential to have the greatest impact, positive or negative. As a first round pick, he will get the best chance of playing significant time for the Cowboys in 2024. Beebe will probably start at C too.

I don't think the other draft picks will get that much playing time. Kneeland will split time with Sam Williams, but rookie DL usually do not make a big impact. Beebe will start at C, but learning a new position and getting his feet wet will probably make him less noticeable than Guyton.

I don't think Liufau will get much playing time but I could be surprised. If there is a dark horse to make the biggest impact, it might be Liufau.

Out of the rest of their picks, the only other guy I think could get some playing time is Justin Rogers. He could get on the field just because they Cowboys don't have much depth at DT.

J-man

Reaction score
Bebee for me. I think he brings back a mauler's attitude of making your guy eat dirt, that we've been lacking since the beard was here.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Beebe, and at some point in the season he will be better than Tyler Biadasz.

image-asset.gif

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Positive impact- Cooper.

negative impact- Guyton, he may have the biggest impact if he allows Dak to get railroaded.