Which site has the best Cowboys info***VOTE***

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Don't know if he found it, but I am pretty sure he did do the setup and tech work for it. So he was there at the start.

It doesnt really matter bro. Its all good. I did do all the setup for the protal and all the forums and the domain to - once I left they hired someone else to take care of things around the site. The domain and the name were my ideas. DCC almost didnt get named that because If I remember right SBK didnt like the name.

It was a joint venture. EZ is just a kid. He gets all worked up. He wants the light. Whatever light that is. I just wanted to post that I thought it was cool SI mentioned them.

But this is how it works over at DCC. Ill say this cuz I was ticked at the PM I just got w/ EZ blabbering like an fool.

They have multiple accounts here and feed this sites new back to DCC. When something comes up here - its posted about 5 minutes later at DCC. Thats how it survives and thats how they did so well from the the start.

Anyways----Im out...I could care less if folks believe me. Like I said - just thought it was coo.

I voted for the Zone - about a half a dozen times. :bow:

Hands down the best place on the net for anything related to the Cowboys.

Laters

Dallas

A.K.A - Spyder

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Dallas said:
It doesnt really matter bro. Its all good. I did do all the setup for the protal and all the forums and the domain to - once I left they hired someone else to take care of things around the site. The domain and the name were my ideas. DCC almost didnt get named that because If I remember right SBK didnt like the name.

It was a joint venture. EZ is just a kid. He gets all worked up. He wants the light. Whatever light that is. I just wanted to post that I thought it was cool SI mentioned them.

But this is how it works over at DCC. Ill say this cuz I was ticked at the PM I just got w/ EZ blabbering like an fool.

They have multiple accounts here and feed this sites new back to DCC. When something comes up here - its posted about 5 minutes later at DCC. Thats how it survives and thats how they did so well from the the start.

Anyways----Im out...I could care less if folks believe me. Like I said - just thought it was coo.

Laters

Dallas

A.K.A - Spyder

Wow! They should just shut that site down and simply put a link to this site up in it's place.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy said:
Wow! They should just shut that site down and simply put a link to this site up in it's place.
Throw in a few "ayuhs" and that's basically it.

DBoys

Reaction score
Dallas said:

No reason not to believe you I think the mods should check it out.

superpunk

Reaction score
It's unfortunate that this board isn't listed.

We have freaking Dancing Jerry.

DAINCING JERRY!!!!!!!

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy said:
Wow you are easily impressed and duped.

CowboyMark

Reaction score
No love for the following websites.

dallascowboyfansunited.com
cowboys-forum.com
cowboysboard.com
cowboyscentral.com
theboys.com
dacowboys.com

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
This poll is not scientific and reflects the opinions of only those Internet users who have chosen to participate. The results cannot be assumed to represent the opinions of Internet users in general nor the public as a whole.

Understatement of the millenium.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Wjen does this poll close? And how can you see the write in results?

Lynyrd

Reaction score
Dallas said:
Not many folks know this - but I founded DallasCowboysCentral.com and did the site setup/layout/forums/portal

Set it up - then sold it to SBK. :D

Im flattered its actually doing so well. The Zone is my home ...but mad props to my old stomping grounds.

D

DCC is a good site, however the mods rule with an iron fist. You have to have a group think mentality or be banned. I corrected a mod on a thread and was banned the next day. I wasn't able to get the admin to respond or explain. I think any board that bans users that don't violate the rules is lame, therefore they do not get my vote. I submit CZ!

Lynyrd

Reaction score
Dallas said:

Laters

Dallas

A.K.A - Spyder

They used the multiple accounts to lay into this site and it's users as well.