Which site has the best Cowboys info***VOTE***

mschmidt64

Reaction score
Rack said:
Then why is DCC there? They'd be the second WORST quality cowboys site on the net.

You just said ten seconds ago that you'd never been there.

mschmidt64

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
You do know that if you find it so bad here...you can just not post or read here?

However it is odd that for some that claim they can't stand it here or how it is ran, sure do seem to come here and post or read under different names.

I find things in life are simple if you keep it simple.

If I don't like a site or how it is run, I just decide not to go there and complain about it.

If I like a site and how it is run, I just stay at that site.

I figure if people like a site they should stick with it and not go to other sites and complain about the other site. If a site is so superior to another site I just don't see the reason to go to this other site that one thinks is inferior.

Simple.

I am not in love with the way this site is run, but I'm not gonna cut off my nose to spite my face either.

You guys are here to stay (until operation terminal is complete) and I am not just gonna hide.

I'll drop in from time to time so that by and large I can bypass the things that annoy me and that I laugh at.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please knock off the personal insults....that goes for everybody.

As far as people coming here to troll...how about just staying where you feel comfy or if you want to stay here... stop trolling.

Thanks

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Rack said:
Pretty sure he was joking, CC.

But I am racist against morons. Is "Moron" a race? I'll have to look that up.

I am just really tired of people who use the word racist in anything, because I really hate racists. People who think it's funny are some of the lowest form of life.

*off soapbox now*

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Naruto said:
The lack of color on the car in your sig just screams of Sunday Night Cross Burning.

It's got plenty of color on it... under the 15 coats of primer.

Actually, I'll be getting my title soon so I'll get to do some work on it soon. Probably wait till it cools off some though. It's been over 105 here (not counting the heat index) every day now for over a week.

NMfan

Reaction score
I voted
I think they just got an education on cowboy forums.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Personally I just got tired of reading "feh" and "ayuh" every other post so I switched (found) CZ. I've also noticed a sort of herd mentality at DCC. In the end I come here most because there's simply more information and more people posting at any given time. Having a conversation on DCC is sooooo slow. You post and then maybe an hour later someone will reply. The downside of more traffic of course is you have some ridiculous posts (i.e., "dog whisper"), but the positive clearly outweigh the negatives for me.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
theogt said:
Wow. Looks like I was banned from DCC. What the heck?

Well, you did just take a shot at them 14 minutes ago. What did you expect? :laugh2:

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy said:
Well, you did just take a shot at them 14 minutes ago. What did you expect? :laugh2:
I didn't expect them to act like babies -- particularly after someone from there was complaining about the mods here being too trigger-happy. I was just voicing an opinion.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
theogt said:
I didn't expect them to act like babies. I was just voicing an opinion.

Well, it doesn't look like they wanted to hear it. Gotta wonder how they heard about it so fast.

BTW, that is just one of the reasons why this site rocks. They didn't ban anyone who was promoting the other sites.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cajuncowboy said:
Well, it doesn't look like they wanted to hear it. Gotta wonder how they heard about it so fast.

BTW, that is just one of the reasons why this site rocks. They didn't ban anyone who was promoting the other sites.
Trigger finger got itchy a couple times, though... :)

But mainly, I look at it like that site is run a certain way...and in some cases it goes against the vibe that the Zone tries to promote. From what I understand it's alot edgier than this one...And maybe when posters from there come here, it's like going to the Twilight Zone versus the Cowboys Zone. (I like how I worked that in...) It can cause problems, cuz it disrupts what we're trying to do here.

This is not to say folks from other boards aren't welcome here, just respect the guidelines as they're written. Just as I would expect any loyal Zone members to respect any other sites they visit.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Trigger finger got itchy a couple times, though... :)

But mainly, I look at it like that site is run a certain way...and in some cases it goes against the vibe that the Zone tries to promote. From what I understand it's alot edgier than this one...And maybe when posters from there come here, it's like going to the Twilight Zone versus the Cowboys Zone. (I like how I worked that in...) It can cause problems, cuz it disrupts what we're trying to do here.

This is not to say folks from other boards aren't welcome here, just respect the guidelines as they're written. Just as I would expect any loyal Zone members to respect any other sites they visit.

I was a member of that site before I was here. I came here because I got a MUCH DESERVED ban and needed someplace to get Boys info and talk. Eventually I rectified my situation there and have an account, though I only use it every once in a while.

Both sites are completely different. I follow different guidelines at each site.

I like them both, actually. I owe a huge debt to DCC for rescuing me from ESPN.com forums. I like SBK and EZ quite a bit, though I haven't talked to them in a while. I am glad they are getting recognition. For my money, that and this are the top two sites.

That being said, my home is here now. I have a niche and a place that I like, and it is something I can do. Sometimes I miss the way it was there, but I get over it. If I had time to be a two board guy, I would spend more time posting there, I just can't.

Anyway - my whole point is that grats to them, I'm happy for them. I don't think the two boards are very comparable - like you said, they have two different goals. Therefore, I don't really see this as a competition.