While our offensive line will have problems with Stroud and Henderson...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Witten, Fasano and Barber in the passing game.

Keep an eye out for it.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Connection20 said:
We should have more success running the ball against these guys than Minny. Minny has two first round picks at DE, Jax has no one. We should just attack the edges and we will be ok. Also, Jax is missing thier starting MLB.

I think you're confused. Just because someone is a #1 doesn't mean a #2 doesn't end up a better player.

BTW, In my opinion. Jax has better defensive tackles than the Vikings. So, in fact it should be harder to run up the gut on Jax than Vikings.

RW31

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Stroud is the better of the two, so if you double one, he's the one you do it to.
Actually Henderson is the better of the two. Stroud was invisible last year, plus he's always hurt.

Gfunk

Reaction score
I don't see any team being able to run, both lines are garbage at running the ball

both teams will be running just to run, to keep the opposing defense honest

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Gfunk said:
I don't see any team being able to run, both lines are garbage at running the ball

both teams will be running just to run, to keep the opposing defense honest

Dido, Tink it will be a low scoring game and it will come down to mistakes. Who gives ups the big play..

lspain1

Reaction score
Bigdog24 said:
Dido, Tink it will be a low scoring game and it will come down to mistakes. Who gives ups the big play..

One other item. I expect the O-Line for the Cowboys to have a number of false start penalties this week.