Who’s worse, Dak or JG?

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Dak needs guidance and development...something he definitely isn't getting from Garrett. By the time Garrett arrived here, Romo had already had a few years of development under David Lee and Sean Payton from Parcells' staff. They helped Romo establish himself to a standard level that then allowed him to become even better over the years in the Wade/Garrett Era.

I don't think Dak is getting much help to reach that standard level.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Look at how all the other QBs that faced this Texans team, performed.

Blaine freaking Gabbert outperformed this scrub :facepalm:

Yes, but, with that being said, Dak at least showed guts, and we knew the Texans were going to really play us harder than they play anyone else. Garrett did a pitiful job of getting this team ready for the sort of intensity that we were going to face tonight. Additionally, he was gutless as usual, and he once again showed that he's useless at timeouts still.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Dak needs guidance and development...something he definitely isn't getting from Garrett. By the time Garrett arrived here, Romo had already had a few years of development under David Lee and Sean Payton from Parcells' staff. They helped Romo establish himself to a standard level that then allowed him to become even better over the years in the Wade/Garrett Era.

I don't think Dak is getting much help to reach that standard level.

If Payton gets let go from New Orleans, then that's who I want for that reason.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Garrett. IF Dak can capture any resemblance of what he was in his rookie year (under Romo), we will NEVER know while Garrett is here. When your QB is learning from Garrett and Kellen Moore, you might as well retire.

Jenky

Reaction score
I honestly think Dak is worse at qb than Garrett is at coaching.

He is that bad :banghead:

Garrett but Dak isn’t far behind. Garrett has had too much time and Dak is so bad at playing Qb, that he mistakenly had the organization terminate the #1 receiver and maybe something to do with Witten’s retirement (we will never know). He doesn’t make anyone on offense look good at all.

khiladi

Reaction score
It’s more important to fire Garrett, because it’s a greater sign that Jerry has finally changed. There will no longer be any attachment to protecting his adopted son at the expense of others, whether players or coaches.

Once Garrett is gone, Dak will eventually be gone or become a back up here, where he is more than adequate.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I wouldn’t say they were bad ints honestly. They hit his wrs hands. Not like poor decision ints. His problem isn’t trying too hard it’s being too conservative. It’d accept more ints if he’s chucking them 15+ yards. But his avg pass is like 5 yards.

Yes, but the point still remains. Overall, he did fairly well, and he managed to withstand a really difficult pass rush, and he escaped Watt and Clowney BRILLIANTLY. The problem is that Garrett was useless at critical junctures again.

dckid

Reaction score
I honestly think Dak is worse at qb than Garrett is at coaching.

He is that bad :banghead:
Dak would be the best backup an in the league. Just our luck.. Still can’t believe we didn’t try to get Bridgewater. If this were the NBA Dak could vie for sixth man of the year award.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Definitely Garrett... he can't even put his backup QB in a position to get the most out of him. He knows what he had in Dak... he'll, every armchair coach can see that... yet he still game plans as if Romo was still behind center

black label

Reaction score
Dak is much worse. The days of our QB throwing an out at a receiver before he's actually looking for the ball are long gone. This peice of ******* **** is the worst in the league.