Who’s worse, Dak or JG?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Dak is much worse. The days of our QB throwing an out at a receiver before he's actually looking for the ball are long gone. This peice of ******* **** is the worst in the league.

Yes, but do you honestly think that Garrett can develop a QB? Let's say that we DO draft a high QB like Herbert, Tua (Alabama), or Lock. Do you have the confidence that Garrett can develop them, or, like me, do you think he'd destroy them? That's the big key here. I think Dak has his share of issues, and he certainly had moments that contributed to the loss tonight. With that being said, Dak managed to play a gutsy performance in the second half. Garrett, on the other hand, was useless. How he graduated from Princeton is beyond me.

khiladi

Reaction score
Texans were giving up huge numbers in the passing game before today. They were a top flight run defense, top five basically and did what they set out to do stopping Zeke, who was clearly injured.

The Colts and a broken Andrew Luck put up over four hundred yards and Eli Manning, who is possibly having the worst year of his career, put up close to 270.

Dak is a backup. That is all..

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
To me, both are bad. But it's hard to know how Bad Dak is with this coaching staff, and I'm being honest here.

Exactly, and that's the best answer that I can give. I don't know how good or bad Dak really is because he's hampered by the most useless coaching staff in the league, aside from MAAAYBE Richard.

kskboys

Reaction score
Exactly, and that's the best answer that I can give. I don't know how good or bad Dak really is because he's hampered by the most useless coaching staff in the league, aside from MAAAYBE Richard.
I don't believe Dak has been developed one iota.

black label

Reaction score
Yes, but do you honestly think that Garrett can develop a QB? Let's say that we DO draft a high QB like Herbert, Tua (Alabama), or Lock. Do you have the confidence that Garrett can develop them, or, like me, do you think he'd destroy them? That's the big key here. I think Dak has his share of issues, and he certainly had moments that contributed to the loss tonight. With that being said, Dak managed to play a gutsy performance in the second half. Garrett, on the other hand, was useless. How he graduated from Princeton is beyond me.

Belichick can't fix this garbage with no talent

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Fire JG, pick a QB with the number one pick. New coach let's Dak and rookie battle it our for the starting position.

I completely agree with this. This would be the route I'd take. Get rid of Garrett, and let the rookie QB that we take compete with Dak for the starting job with the new coach.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak would be the best backup an in the league. Just our luck.. Still can’t believe we didn’t try to get Bridgewater. If this were the NBA Dak could vie for sixth man of the year award.

I can’t stand Dak as our starter, but I’ve said it it many times, he’s perfect as a backup QB where he will find his niche. He can keep a team afloat for a stretch with 50/59 ball when the main QB goes down.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Belichick can't fix this garbage with no talent

I agree, but the question still remains. I'm not saying Dak is Brady. I'm simply of the opinion that Dak is hampered significantly by Garrett. Garrett didn't do Romo any favours either. I don't trust Garrett to have a top draft pick QB at this point, which is the essence of my question.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I don't believe Dak has been developed one iota.

I agree, and that is, at least in part if not a large part, on the coaches, especially since, if I'm not mistaken, Dak as the starter over Romo midway was Garrett's idea. Thus, it's Garrett's job to develop him, which he hasn't. Instead, Dak's gone backward.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I can't believe people are actually asking this question after Romo played for Garrett and we still didn't do anything.

Exactly, and Romo basically had to self develop after Parcells left. Dak clearly hasn't progressed, and he has possibly even gone in reverse.