Who are you rooting for, Eagles or Niners?

Flamma

Reaction score
I would never root for the Eagles. If the Cowboys don't get the #1 seed. I want the 49ers to get it.

Last edited:

links18

Reaction score
Not sure we are hanging with either team on the road.

pansophy

Reaction score
Yeah, definitely rooting for the 49ers -- would love to get the 2 seed so we only have to see the Eagles or SF but not both. Watching them thump the Eagles I have to wonder how they lost 3 lost games.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
I'll be the odd ball and say I'm rooting eagles. I think if they lose tonight at home.... They will come out swinging next week with a chip on their shoulder.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
Yep, odd and make 0 sense.
It makes sense. You just don't want to see it.

They lose tonight, they are 10-2 but they will be tougher to beat head to head next week. Have you seen eagles record last 2 seasons. They don't really lose back to back. If we lose head to head, we are 9-4, 2 games back and 3 counting tie beaker. They have an easier schedule to close out as well.

They won tonight, yes they are 11-1 we are 2 games back but we have a better chance to win next week. We win next week and eagles are 11-2 we are 10-3 all we need for them to do is lose 1 more.

Either way is a tough call. Obviously, eagles lost, let's hope the boys can hand them 2 losses in a row.

I'm more concerned on how the 49ers looked tonight. Essentially beat 2 of the top 3 teams in the NFC in the same fashion. A good ole woopin.

tomokawan

Reaction score
It makes sense. You just don't want to see it.

They lose tonight, they are 10-2 but they will be tougher to beat head to head next week. Have you seen eagles record last 2 seasons. They don't really lose back to back. If we lose head to head, we are 9-4, 2 games back and 3 counting tie beaker. They have an easier schedule to close out as well.

They won tonight, yes they are 11-1 we are 2 games back but we have a better chance to win next week. We win next week and eagles are 11-2 we are 10-3 all we need for them to do is lose 1 more.

Either way is a tough call. Obviously, eagles lost, let's hope the boys can hand them 2 losses in a row.

I'm more concerned on how the 49ers looked tonight. Essentially beat 2 of the top 3 teams in the NFC in the same fashion. A good ole woopin.
Still makes 0 sense. Why you are concerned about SF now??? The Eagles are the division leaders not SF. If the Eagles had won, they would have just about wrapped up the division. Really strange thinking.