Who are you rooting for, Eagles or Niners?

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
Still makes 0 sense. Why you are concerned about SF now??? The Eagles are the division leaders not SF. If the Eagles had won, they would have just about wrapped up the division. Really strange thinking.
I just said it, I think the eagles will be much harder to beat next week with them coming off an embarrassing loss at home. I don't think there is a good answer here, just my opinion.

You aren't wrong, we need them to lose both games and the only way for that to happen is they lose tonight. I just don't think the cowboys are going to win next week and less so now.

I am concerned about the 49ers because damn.... They just beat 2 of the top 3 teams in the NFC in the same fashion. We lost to 2 of the top 3 teams in the NFC.

Flamma

Reaction score
I just said it, I think the eagles will be much harder to beat next week with them coming off an embarrassing loss at home. I don't think there is a good answer here, just my opinion.

You aren't wrong, we need them to lose both games and the only way for that to happen is they lose tonight. I just don't think the cowboys are going to win next week and less so now.

I am concerned about the 49ers because damn.... They just beat 2 of the top 3 teams in the NFC in the same fashion. We lost to 2 of the top 3 teams in the NFC.
In order to have a remote chance at winning the Div, Eagles had to lose today, and lose to us next week. What difference does it make if it's tougher to beat Philly next week? If we lose to Philly next week, they got the division. If Philly beat the 49ers this week, Philly got the Division.