If we were to divide up the offense between

Dak
MM and Moore
Zeke
O-line
Receivers

who deserves most of the blame?

I say 50% on Moore:
You see this gameplan isn’t working and you don’t adjust one bit. You don’t switch out any O-linemen. Try any new packages. Nothing. I saw the most un creative gameplan I’ve seen in a while. Screen pass, run, screen pass. It was so predictable. It all starts with coaching and he didn’t do a damn thing to help that offense out there. MM bad time management came out once again. What a joke. He could’ve stepped in and told Moore to do something about this offense and DID NOT. Then all the penalties. We have the most penalties in the league. And we have yet to clean them up. Clearly it’s not just Connor Williams but the whole damn team.

O-line takes 20% of the blame.

o-line looked horrid, had no chemistry, got penalty after penalty, and gave up I can’t even count how many pressures and sacks. It was Atlanta 2017 2.0. Horrible. Even Martin played bad by his standards. Just a bad all around game.

Dak takes 20% of the blame.
Just horrible. I know the O-line is bad, but even Brady knows when to scramble. This dude just sits in the pocket and takes the sack. Never seen a so called “elite” QB panic so much in the pocket. 2 interceptions (one in garbage time, how is that even possible?) and his throws were off ALL NIGHT. Looked like a deer in headlights. I want to give him more blame but he maybe just MAYBE he wasn’t ready to play without two of his starting WR’s. That’s the ONLY flak I will give him. He deserves no more.

The other 10% is split between the bad blocking TE’s, busted up Zeke, and the bad handed WR’s. When Dak did hit them, they dropped it. Zeke couldn’t block OR run today at all. TE’s suck at blocking. Just horrible all around.

this offense which was a big strong point for the first half of the season, has taken a turn for the worse. This offense is the reason this team will lose in the future. We have a lot to clean up. Injuries aren’t an excuse. Good teams win even with injuries (and I know because we’ve done it this season before!). With eagles and WFT (even Giants) on our tail, this division is nowhere near locked up and this team is in danger of losing their playoff spot. I don’t even know if we deserve it because we’ve been real sorry for 2 of our last 3. Only plus is the defense surprisingly improving, but this offense will be the death of this team.

Aven8

Reaction score
Moore and the Oline. Best way to neutralize the pass rush is to run the ball. We keep getting away from that. Pollard looked fast today yet we didn’t use him. We need to get back to our bread and butter and run the ball.

superonyx

Reaction score
It’s the offensive line first and Moore 2nd.
when your QB is under more pressure than any QB in the last 10 years this is where the blame falls.

Certainly not Zeke or any RB. Not a QB under that much pressure. The WRs were bad but they would be third.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Too many injuries and a head coach that has trouble getting his team ready to play, has trouble with clock management and has a team that leads the league in penalties..

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I'll go ahead and say it....McCarthy didn't have this team ready to play. Once again it showed up...going through the motions. Concerned there are 2 sides of this team ...and you just never know which team is going to show up.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Nobody. Chiefs are just a vastly better team. Bad team loses to a good team. Thats what bad teams do. Lose.

The “vastly better” team that was largely fully healthy beat the team missing its left tackle, top two receivers, and two starting edge rushers by only 10 points.

If the Chiefs are “vastly better” that doesn’t say a lot about them going forward.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Defense was ready.

ST was ready.

The offense wasnt .

It was the offense. Thats on Moore .

i cant wait for Boy Wonder to get the HC job , Jerry will make him HC . :facepalm:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I noticed the tone around here but I tried to tell people...there's no shame in losing to the Chiefs at Arrowhead...yes, they have underachieved some but they still have weapons and when all of them click.....you get what you have today.

Hypotenoose

Reaction score
30% - Injuries
30% - Ownership
20% - Dak
15% - Coaching
5% - Backup receivers

StarMan2112

Reaction score
Our game plan sucked. I told my wife that after the first offensive series. Too pass happy, need to find our run game or we’ll be one-and-done come playoff time as usual.

visionary

Reaction score
Too many injuries and a head coach that has trouble getting his team ready to play, has trouble with clock management and has a team that leads the league in penalties..

Also lack of discipline and penalties go on the HC