Who deserves most of the blame?

JayFord

Reaction score
why play the blame game?

its a loss and these things happen.....

just move on to Thursday and hopefully they dont lay a fresh one right on the star like they usually do on thanksgiving

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If we were to divide up the offense between

Dak
MM and Moore
Zeke
O-line
Receivers

who deserves most of the blame?

I say 50% on Moore:
You see this gameplan isn’t working and you don’t adjust one bit. You don’t switch out any O-linemen. Try any new packages. Nothing. I saw the most un creative gameplan I’ve seen in a while. Screen pass, run, screen pass. It was so predictable. It all starts with coaching and he didn’t do a damn thing to help that offense out there. MM bad time management came out once again. What a joke. He could’ve stepped in and told Moore to do something about this offense and DID NOT. Then all the penalties. We have the most penalties in the league. And we have yet to clean them up. Clearly it’s not just Connor Williams but the whole damn team.

O-line takes 20% of the blame.

o-line looked horrid, had no chemistry, got penalty after penalty, and gave up I can’t even count how many pressures and sacks. It was Atlanta 2017 2.0. Horrible. Even Martin played bad by his standards. Just a bad all around game.

Dak takes 20% of the blame.
Just horrible. I know the O-line is bad, but even Brady knows when to scramble. This dude just sits in the pocket and takes the sack. Never seen a so called “elite” QB panic so much in the pocket. 2 interceptions (one in garbage time, how is that even possible?) and his throws were off ALL NIGHT. Looked like a deer in headlights. I want to give him more blame but he maybe just MAYBE he wasn’t ready to play without two of his starting WR’s. That’s the ONLY flak I will give him. He deserves no more.

The other 10% is split between the bad blocking TE’s, busted up Zeke, and the bad handed WR’s. When Dak did hit them, they dropped it. Zeke couldn’t block OR run today at all. TE’s suck at blocking. Just horrible all around.

this offense which was a big strong point for the first half of the season, has taken a turn for the worse. This offense is the reason this team will lose in the future. We have a lot to clean up. Injuries aren’t an excuse. Good teams win even with injuries (and I know because we’ve done it this season before!). With eagles and WFT (even Giants) on our tail, this division is nowhere near locked up and this team is in danger of losing their playoff spot. I don’t even know if we deserve it because we’ve been real sorry for 2 of our last 3. Only plus is the defense surprisingly improving, but this offense will be the death of this team.

-Injuries
-Oline
-receivers

Coaching doesnt even belong anywhere on the blame list

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
-Injuries
-Oline
-receivers

Coaching doesnt even belong anywhere on the blame list

Huh? Why not? The constant failing screens 6 years s behind the scrimmage line and run play calls were the right calls? What about all the constant penalties this team racks up? That’s ALL on coaching.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I blame the offensive line and Moore.

I never saw more screen passes called by the Cowboys in my life. At least it seemed that way.

Ozone22

Reaction score
Nobody. Chiefs are just a vastly better team. Bad team loses to a good team. Thats what bad teams do. Lose.
Cowboys looked bad for the start today. They had their chances to get into the endzone more than once today. Ball play calling, bad execution, bad coaching, bad time management, etc. I disagree with the Chiefs being vastly better. They're not the Chiefs from the last two years. The chiefs were the better team.
Anytime Mahomes doesn't throw a TD pass in a game that is saying a lot about the defense getting the job done. The offense sucked it up, plain and simple. No excuses.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Huh? Why not? The constant failing screens 6 years s behind the scrimmage line and run play calls were the right calls? What about all the constant penalties this team racks up? That’s ALL on coaching.

Penalties are on coaching?

Failing screens that fail because of poor blocking arent the coaches fault.

Not seeing any of that. When scrubs come in for all pros its a problem.

Witten

Reaction score
100% OL . They were turnstiles today. Not sure McGovern an improvement. Praying Tyron back on Thursday.

lqmac1

Reaction score
This L was on Dak! I don’t know if it’s the injury or just a midseason slump, but he’s looked like **** the last three weeks!