Who do CZ members consider the best, brightest, smartest members on CZ?

TheCritic

Reaction score
I understand that what I am about to suggest will likely get taken the wrong way. But I've always been curious who CZ members consider the best, brightest, smartest members on CZ. Please don't say wiseguy cracks or whatever. Just an opportunity to recognize and show respect to the best CZ members here.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I don't know, I must be too old... :thumbup:

I don't think that AdamJT13 posts still. Marcus Moser now with The Bleacher Report had a vast recall ability. I don't know that he still posts here. Bob Sturm was appreciated when he posted here.

Last edited:

12+88=7

Reaction score
I like this forum, but I don't like all the Prescott threads, pro or con. They just create too nuch division and the same talking points get repeated over and over again.

The threads I enjoy were the two recent with Hopkins and Cook. There were good opinions and good debate.

As far as posters I enjoy BobHayes. He always has topics that you can express your point or view and not get piled on.

Even though he started ridiculous threads I enjoyed Dak_Attack_09. His view points are from left field. I hope he is ok, I haven't seen him post in a while.

Some don't like it it, but I like Risen's sarcasm. I am also a sarcastic person so the zingers are nice.

Pappydog because he's always antagonizing the Prescott people. He's over the top and don't believe half the stuff he says. But he always gets a reaction.

There are many more. But I don't want to make this post too long.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I understand that what I am about to suggest will likely get taken the wrong way. But I've always been curious who CZ members consider the best, brightest, smartest members on CZ. Please don't say wiseguy cracks or whatever. Just an opportunity to recognize and show respect to the best CZ members here.
Are you referring to football knowledge, or general intelligence?

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Its a LOT easier to identify the numbskulls than the best, brightest and smartest members. However I will say, to a large extent, most members are bright, articulate and intelligent posters. They all have my respect.
What would be most interesting is for everyone to identify the brightest and the numbskulls, then cross reference to determine own many have been identified as both.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reminder .. we do not allow personal attacks on members here!

You can answer the OP's question, but do not start insulting members simply because they say things you disagree with.

Cowboys fans are welcome here regardless of their opinions on the team.

TheCritic

Reaction score
Reminder .. we do not allow personal attacks on members here!

You can answer the OP's question, but do not start insulting members simply because they say things you disagree with.

Cowboys fans are welcome here regardless of their opinions on the team.
I was afraid of setting off a can of worms, should have known better. Thin line between offering honest opinions of one another and setting up folks to fail with the personal attack stuff. I get what you're saying.

RS12

Reaction score
Plankton, Stash, Bobhaze, AsthmaField, Shabazz, Darthseinfeld, Timb2, cowboyNY, big dog cowboy, reality, and of course our very own Risen.

My reasons are: Posters who post in the draft zone from basically September through May tend to be more knowledgeable in general, more impartial, more realistic, and generally just love football. There are the occasional dust ups but generally just good football talk without a lot of non sense.

The above make me think and re examine my own positions. We dont always agree but I will read read their posts and maybe even learn something.

Posters that make me laugh, always appreciate a good yuk.

Mods who are impartial, knowledgeable, and fair, you do a great job. I know there are times you want to pull your hair out.

Posters who post a lot of interesting and newsworthy things, some of which take a long time to get together.

These are the qualities of those above. To those I missed, my apologies in advance.