Who do CZ members consider the best, brightest, smartest members on CZ?

Londonboy

Reaction score
There are several of both types here, IMO. One doesn't necessarily go hand in hand with the other though. I chalk that up to personal priorities.
Lots of insightful football Guys on here, even if I disagree with some of Their opinions, they present a well reasoned POV and often broaden My horizons.

Personally I like the funny and witty Guys* (like CC, Runny and Corso and whatever Dreadhonkey is called now to name a few).

I dislike the one trick ponies Who endlessly say same the same thing, regardless of the actual topic.

* I hope Y'all appreciate how difficult it was for an Englishman not to add (for Americans) here, but sometimes accuracy must give precedence to politeness.

JustChip

Reaction score
I appreciate AsthmaField’s contributions. Knowledgeable, thoughtful and not given to emotional rants.

I also enjoy Risen for his sarcastic humor. Life is serious and humor helps coping.

kskboys

Reaction score
BobHaze, Greg, CNU, Runny, Stash, Jake, VTwin, Beware, Sydla, and many others. I mostly don't pay attention to names when I'm responding, so please forgive me if I didn't mention you specifically.