Who do you like in Super Bowl?

Londonboy

Reaction score
I think the Patriots experience will tell, in a not quite a blowout, but not a nail biter kind of game.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I will take the Rams. I believe their running game will be on point against the Patriots. Last year versus the Patriots, the Eagles running game did enough to allow the passing game to excel. The Rams have a better duo at running back, and will pound the Patriots all day, giving them an edge in the fourth quarter. I believe the Patriots passing game will start out hot, but eventually succumb to the pass rush. Rams by a touchdown or more, unless something crazy happens. McVay will have a few wrinkles in store for Belichick's defense. Special teams for both teams will be critical. I believe Edelman will have a good game, but make a critical mistake that leads to a momentum shift.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
And why do you think they will win?

This isn’t a popularity contest which I’m not really interested in why you hate or love one team but I’m more curious in why you think they’ll win or lose.

The spread is only 2 1/2 which is a rather slim spread on the Super Bowl. My hunch says take the Patriots but I’m doubting my instincts as I’ve done horrible against the spread in playoffs this year.

Do you like the over or under 57? And why?
I don't "like" either team. That being said, the Brady Bunch WILL win SB LIII.
.... only because the RAMS are NOT in the NFCE. :lmao:

gmoney112

Reaction score
Pats.

It's going to be a fun game. McVay's offense against Belicheks defense. Two guys not afraid to be unconventional in preparation.

Seeing Brady against Wade's group.

Just think the Pats will take advantage of the Rams back 7, and the Pats defense does just enough to clamp down and confuse/frustrate Goff.

If you're a fan of coaching, it's going to be a good one.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
If the q.b. of the New England TOM BRADY'S is granted enough pass protection time, from his O.L. (in order for the reciever to go deep) it will allow him to display his unquestionably superior Footballish talents :thumbup:

*,,,ya, I could definitely post more in that intentional of designed grand mal seizure/ brain aneurysm inducing styled prose of which fame precedes my name,,, but,,,why?o_O

CPanther95

Reaction score
I dislike both teams, but my SB wish is to see the Patriots beat the Rams on an egregiously blown call/non-call by the officials. That way, we can listen to the Rams whine about the game after dismissing the Saints complaints and the Pats get a tainted win.

I'm just the opposite. I want the Rams to win with a phantom pass interference call where there was absolutely no contact whatsoever.

The conspiracy talk in the offseason will be entertaining as hell.

sean10mm

Reaction score
Based on early fan arrivals for Super Bowl week, it looks like it's going to be a Patriots home game by like a 10:1 margin lol. Their farewell rally was decently attended, but so far it looks like they're not going to the actual game.

InTheZone

Reaction score
And why do you think they will win?

This isn’t a popularity contest which I’m not really interested in why you hate or love one team but I’m more curious in why you think they’ll win or lose.

The spread is only 2 1/2 which is a rather slim spread on the Super Bowl. My hunch says take the Patriots but I’m doubting my instincts as I’ve done horrible against the spread in playoffs this year.

Do you like the over or under 57? And why?
Patriots win 31-10. Patriots defense exposes the Rams offense. Basically everything we failed to do in our last two matchups against the Rams the Patriots make it look easy.

John813

Reaction score
Rooting for the Rams but it's hard to bet against the Pats.

All will depend on how the front 7 can get pressure on Brady without having to send the house.

If the front 3 and a LB or two can cause instant disruption I think the Rams can pull it off

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Patriots win 31-10. Patriots defense exposes the Rams offense. Basically everything we failed to do in our last two matchups against the Rams the Patriots make it look easy.
So confident! I like it. Thanks

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Rooting for the Rams but it's hard to bet against the Pats.

All will depend on how the front 7 can get pressure on Brady without having to send the house.

If the front 3 and a LB or two can cause instant disruption I think the Rams can pull it off
Yea, I’m leaning towards Pats but rooting for Rams.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Rams only chance is to collapse the pocket. They try some coverage crapp, game over.
Right . Donald and Suh could disrupt Brady. That’s my only concern in slowing Brady but their running game could stifle that pressure. Great observation as always though K!

sean10mm

Reaction score
The only reason the Chiefs game was a nail-biter instead of a complete walkover for the Patriots was Mahomes making huge throws on busted plays, and Goff isn't anywhere near as good at that as Mahomes is. I don't think he's even physically capable of a couple of the ridiculous off balance running sidearm bombs Mahomes did seemingly whenever he needed to in the second half. Scratch that - I'm SURE he's not physically capable of some of those throws.

If the Pats come out flat and have a couple of fluke turnovers, the Rams can run up the score and maybe win walking away (or at least hold off the inevitable comeback better than the Falcons did...) But if the Pats play like the last two weeks then Goff is just gonna die... if he takes the beating they gave Mahomes, Goff is not gonna put up 3 TDs, he's going to put up 1-2 picks and 1-2 fumbles. He's not a guy who is going to go 1995-1997 vintage Favre and just create insane highlight reel throws out of busted plays.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I never bet against Belechek and Brady. I think the Pats will take away their run game and Goff will not be able to beat the NE secondary.