Who do you like in Super Bowl?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I just don't see them losing 3 out of 4, and I don't trust Goff.
Yea, and why I’m leaning towards Pats. Brady knows the end is near and may not anymore chances. He sees the new breed of QB’s coming on.

And Goff and the Rams will likely return again. They shouldn’t even be here this time .

I’m definitely leaning towards the Pats. But I’m planning on making a big play to make up for my playoff losses and why I’m not trusting my instincts this year:)

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yea, and why I’m leaning towards Pats. Brady knows the end is near and may not anymore chances. He sees the new breed of QB’s coming on.

And Goff and the Rams will likely return again. They shouldn’t even be here this time .

I’m definitely leaning towards the Pats. But I’m planning on making a big play to make up for my playoff losses and why I’m not trusting my instincts this year:)

I think they will begin to implode when they have to pay Goff. That contract is going to seriously eat into their ability to load up on free agents like they've been doing.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Rooting for the Pats. I want to see Brady get his 6th ring.

Nothing redeeming about the Rams at all. I do enjoy Gurley, though. Hopefully he plays.

Me too. We are watching history being made/remade... If it can't be the cowboys then appreciate what we are witnessing in the Pats....

They don't seem to be " hot dogs" like some of the other teams.

rags

Reaction score
Who do I want to win? LA. Tired of seeing NE year after year.

Who will win? NE. Experience wins out.

jsb357

Reaction score
changed my mind

24-24 going into the 4th qtr

winning team scores 17 unanswered in the 4th

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
I would like Dallas in the Superbowl, but wait.....That's not gonna happen as long as we have a clown for a coach.