Who do you miss?

Quickdraw

Reaction score
What I miss more than who is football being played like it's supposed to be played. It's a physical game. I'm all for trying to protect players. I'm not for the game changing so much that it's no longer football.

The way I see it is, boxing is a sport where guys do not wear helmets yet the primary goal is to hit them in the head and knock them out; hockey has fights where guys take off their helmets and whack each other in the head; MMA is the worst because they can use any body part to knock their opponent out. Football is a sport that uses pads and helmets yet they're taking away the physical aspect of the game.

When players are drafted and are fortunate enough to make the team, they should be required to sign a legal and binding contract that has explicit language in it that they are knowingly agreeing to the fact that they may suffer consequences during, and after their playing years. At least then they can't come back and say there weren't made aware of the effects of the game.

For "who" I miss. There's just way too many to list throughout my almost 50 years of being a Cowboys fan.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
I miss Darren Woodson because we've been trying to replace him ever since.

I miss the younger Tony Romo because he was so good that he made us believe we could win most games despite the poor coaching and lack of a defense.

I miss Jimmy Johnson because he wouldn't have accepted average players, average performance or average results.
:hammer:

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
giphy.gif

:(

cowboyec

Reaction score
Ernie Stautner and his tool belt.
it was AWESOME knowing at any moment,our DCoord could kick some *** whenever needed.