Who do you root for now?

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
Now that the Boys have been eliminated, who do you want to represent the NFC in the SB? Even though they are division rivals (I know i'm going to get beat up over this), I do like the potential the Eagles have a making it. Garcia's story is similar to Romo's...a QB who isn't the prototypical QB who ends up having a good career.

But, I'm really pulling for the Saints to go. Would love to see Payton show Jerry they made a big mistake by letting him go. They should've locked him up and told him he'd be the coach after BP leaves.

Hate the Giants and Seahawks. The Bears don't have what it takes.

thoughts?

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The Eagles or Giants. LOL just kidding.

Ok seriously I will be rooting for the Colts, Manning deserves it.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
the DoNkEy PuNcH;1298173 said:
Now that the Boys have been eliminated, who do you want to represent the NFC in the SB? Even though they are division rivals (I know i'm going to get beat up over this), I do like the potential the Eagles have a making it. Garcia's story is similar to Romo's...a QB who isn't the prototypical QB who ends up having a good career.

But, I'm really pulling for the Saints to go. Would love to see Payton show Jerry they made a big mistake by letting him go. They should've locked him up and told him he'd be the coach after BP leaves.

Hate the Giants and Seahawks. The Bears don't have what it takes.

thoughts?

Ravens and whoever plays Philly.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Colts. If they win the SB - I win $800 clams

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Ravens or Saints. I would NEVER root for the Eagles!.:trophy: :iggles: :suxiggle:

amuze

Reaction score
I'm rooting for San Diego all the way... LT deserves a ring and he might as well get it now since the Boys are out.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Ravens--they have that dominate d i wish we still had

EastDallasCowboy

Reaction score
I'd like to see the Saints win a Super Bowl.

The only reason I don't is the stupid Reggie Bush hype it will further, but I'd still like to see it. Those fans deserve some redemption finally.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Charger will win SB over the Bears.........Giants take the Eagles out of it today.

DipChit

Reaction score
Saints all the way. And not for anything to do with Payton, Gibbs or any former players.

Strictly because it's hilarious to see a team to do what they're doing. Like the Rams did (4-12 to the show) or vice versa like the Raiders did a few years ago.

All the while you have the teams bunched from 7-9 to 10-6 thinking a tweak here or there will be the difference.

Reaction score
Saints and Eagles, Eagles because I hate MCFLABB so bad I would pull for the Eagles just to make him look bad and put the organization into disarray

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
No One. I probably won't watch anymore football until the SB. I would like to see LT or Peyton get a ring. Giants are my dad's team so I'll probably track their progress through the tourny, but I won't watch or cheer for them.

I'm a Cowboys FAN, and we're not there anymore.........It's off to the golf course and the off season. Looking forward to FA. watching the combine, and seeing who we pick in the draft.

FORE!

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
As long as the Eagles, Giants, Bears, Chargers, Saints, Seahawks, Colts, Ravens, or Patriots don't win I'm happy.

:D

Well, I'm just pulling against the Eagles, Giants, and Chargers.

Other than that, I'm just gonna enjoy the games.