Who do you root for now?

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Really, I think we all should root for the Saints. Makes a great story. But really we aren't rooting in the same way -- I won't be depressed for days if the Saints lose.

juck

Reaction score
i hate the saints,peyton ruined our season.and its too phony if they win.i want an afc team to win over chicago.chicago deserves to go as well.

SacredStar

Reaction score
I'll be a Saint fan now for next week.

I hope Sean Payton develops a game plan that exposes the Eagles as good as the one that exposed the Cowboys.

Go Saints!!

aznhalf

Reaction score
Don't really want any team to win.

Its more like, they're teams that wouldn't piss me off as much if they won as much as the other teams.

I'll say SD or Chicago are the teams that I hate the least.

munkee

Reaction score
Anybody But the Seahawks! I don't want that playoff game with the Cowboys to be anything but a match up of also-rans. If by some miracle the Seahawks won the SB, we will be seeing that botched field goal for the rest of our lives.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
No one. I hope the NFL ratings go in the toilet without my beloved Cowboys. I'm tired of getting obviously screwed by the refs. Call it fair, or get the hell off this planet, or at minimum ref the NBA where it happens every game, and I stopped watching that garbage a long time ago.

sk0aL

Reaction score
I don't care who wins as long as it's not the Eagles. I don't have a problem with their players, but that city and its fans do not deserve a championship in any way, shape, or form for the way they behave.

I hope the Saints kick them up and down the field.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Personally,

I'm pulling for Seattle and NO in the NFC...no eagles or bears.

I'm pulling for Indy and NE in the AFC, but i'd pull for Baltimore if it came down to them and SD...I actually think SD loses this week...I don't think Rivers will be ready for the playoff atmosphere.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
I am originally from L.A. as were the Chargers (yes I was around when they played there). I live in NC now and am a huge Philip Rivers fan, so...

Go Chargers!!!

The teams I most DON'T want to see win it are the Eagles and Ravens. I hate both of those teams!

I wouldn't mind seeing the Colts or Saints win it though.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Chargers will embarass Brady and the Pats next week, Merriman is juicing up as we speak.

Baltimore will make short work the Colts I fear, that defense can certainly replicate the Cowboy performance times half a dozen.

The Eagles will be crushed beneath the weight of a playoff pumped Super Dome and a well rested Saints team.

The Bears ought to have no trouble with Seattle, a shutout wouldn't surpirse me and I'm serious.

So all in all it looks as though a Chicago vs. Sand Diego color clashing battle for the ages with a Prince soundtrack is on the way.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
DragonCowboy;1298441 said:
As long as the Eagles, Giants, Bears, Chargers, Saints, Seahawks, Colts, Ravens, or Patriots don't win I'm happy.

:D

Well, I'm just pulling against the Eagles, Giants, and Chargers.

Other than that, I'm just gonna enjoy the games.

:lmao2:

McNabb start sweating today after that last FG. He have the weakest fist pump you ever saw after a game winning FG.

I would like to see the Eagles vs. Chargers just to stir up EaglesCountry... then let the lose again.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I hate the eagles
I hate reggie bush
I hate holmgren

that leaves Chicago.......who has Vasher and Benson....HOOK EM BABY

I hate the Pats
I hate the Ravens (liked em before they left Cleveland though)
I hate Roid Rage

that leaves Indy....i have always been a fan of Freeney

So I am rooting for a Chicago/Indy SB