Who do you think is the best team in the NFL?

Amarillofan82

Reaction score
Bills followed by the Bengals tied with Rams, then you can decide on the next best between the Bucs, Chiefs, and Ravens. Cowboys are top 10 but not top 5.... yet.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Bills looked pretty legit tonight. With that said, pretty early in the season to try and decide. Be interesting to see how things shape up in the next few weeks.

kskboys

Reaction score
Bills/Chargers/Packers/Browns

Couple other teams might enter the convo if they get a QB, such as CAR, MIA, and SF. Can't leave out ARI and BALT. WASH is close, but no QB.

blueblood70

Reaction score
NONE

you prove it on the field

this isnt college where you get to start out on ranking that carry over from last year..play 17, let it sort itself out..long season lots of stuff can happen,

proof rams looked like garbage last night but even they wont be judged by me game 1 even though it gives me great pleasure to all those zoners claim the high risk spending and cap bending of the rams gets over talked about in here as if they are admired and got flat out spanked last night by a team that does far less than that. ..that makes me smiling..how about that..

it one game at time. next week the bills could lose the same way, its sports..you play out your schedule.

kskboys

Reaction score
NONE

you prove it on the field

this isnt college where you get to start out on ranking that carry over from last year..play 17, let it sort itself out..long season lots of stuff can happen,

proof rams looked like garbage last night but even they wont be judged by me game 1 even though it gives me great pleasure to all those zoners claim the high risk spending and cap bending of the rams gets over talked about in here as if they are admired and got flat out spanked last night by a team that does far less than that. ..that makes me smiling..how about that..

it one game at time. next week the bills could lose the same way, its sports..you play out your schedule.
You missed the word "think".

What's up w/ your aversion to discussion?

erod

Reaction score
Rams do almost nothing in camp. They looked like a team that does almost nothing in camp.

Nothing that happens in the first three weeks of the season means much.

Buffalo is obviously really good. Their challenge will be to handle the hype.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You missed the word "think".

What's up w/ your aversion to discussion?
What's up w/ your aversion to MY Opinion and response.

You seem offended and i didn't reply to anyone that is my response? i don't think, i watch, it is what ive waited since last February to do, watch football, debate each game played and dont look forward. one game at a time.

I let the teams play and prove whos best. that would be only one, correct?

that would be in February after the clock strikes zero in the Superbowl there's only one best and its far too early to play the guessing games.

even now after game 1 I'm not picking the BIlls thats not how it works for me..ive seen 10-0 teams get kicked out of the first round , many SB winners not make the playoffs, many playoff teams form the year before not make it.

kskboys

Reaction score

You seem offended and i didn't reply to anyone that is my response? i don't think, i watch, it is what ive waited since last February to do, watch football, debate each game played and dont look forward. one game at a time.

that would be in February after the clock strikes zero in the Superbowl there's only one best and its far too early to play the guessing games.

even now after game 1 I'm not picking the BIlls thats not how it works for me..ive seen 10-0 teams get kicked out of the first round , many SB winners not make the playoffs, many playoff teams form the year before not make it.
Type some readable stuff, and I'll read it.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Type some readable stuff, and I'll read it.
try simply not responding too me..ok troll...

Its plenty readable, you just didn't lke the response so you do what you do best,,.,try and use some grammar, sentence structure, and spell shaming to offset your being shut up.:popcorn::rolleyes:

Aven8

Reaction score
Buffalo looks really good. But 17 games is a long season….lots of teams will emerge and fall apart with that many games.

Creeper

Reaction score
After last night, a lot of people are going to go with Buffalo and with good reason. The Bills looked really strong against the Rams, especially on defense. But it is one game. The Rams are not as good as they were last year, especially on offense. The Rams are rebuilding their offensive line after losing two starters from last year. This should be a warning sign to the Cowboys fans who will also see an offensive line with lots of questions.

I said earlier in the year the Chargers are the team to watch. I like that the hype has not surrounded them yet. They also made some improvements to their team in the offseason. They also have a tough gritty QB who I think has a better arm than Josh Allen. I think the Chargers and Bengals will challenge for the AFC championship this year.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bills

Picked them to win last year. Still going with them this year

Don't know how old or young you are. Or if you remember. Back in the late 80's and I think into the early 2000's. Chris Berman on ESPN every year picked Buffalo and SF.
It really irked him Buffalo losing, especially twice to the Cowboys. They lost all 4 SB's to NFCE teams.

Sydla

Reaction score

If you didn't want to answer, you could have just avoided the thread altogether.

Now you just looking like a whiner complaining about a totally innocuous thread.

quickccc

Reaction score
NFL
1 New England Pats
2 Buffalo
3 Green Bay
4 Cincy
5 Tampa Bay

NFC
1 Green Bay
2 Tampa Bay
3 LA Rams
4 Niners
5 Dallas

AFC
1 New England Pats
2 Buffalo
3 Cincy
4 Denver
5 KC Chiefs

Reaction score
NFL
1 New England Pats
2 Buffalo
3 Green Bay
4 Cincy
5 Tampa Bay

NFC
1 Green Bay
2 Tampa Bay
3 LA Rams
4 Niners
5 Dallas

AFC
1 New England Pats
2 Buffalo
3 Cincy
4 Denver
5 KC Chiefs
Patriots are #1??

Either this is a joke post or you are smoking something very strange. I can't tell which is true.