Who do you think is the best team in the NFL?

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Before last night, I would have said the Bills, and then they went out and made it very easy to say the Bills.

They have the horses. Josh Allen is a top 5 quarterback in the game, and the rest of the roster is about as bulletproof as you can get on a cap-era team. They lost two soft fumbles last night and still blew the defending SB champs out of the building. This is their year.

quickccc

Reaction score
Patriots are #1??

Either this is a joke post or you are smoking something very strange. I can't tell which is true.

They've finally went out to get Mac Jones some weapons, (ala WR Devante Parker, speedster rookie Tyquan Thorton)
to add to TE Hunter Henry.
and they are still adding RB pieces to their run game and don't sleep on 1st pick OL guy Cole Strange who impressed at the Senior Bowl.
and with a cast, Mac Jones is gonna be a helluva QB, imo.

Only their secondary- per CBs is gonna be a huge question mark ... but that's still a Belichek led team.

Reaction score
They've finally went out to get Mac Jones some weapons, (ala WR Devante Parker, speedster rookie Tyquan Thorton)
to add to TE Hunter Henry.
and they are still adding RB pieces to their run game and don't sleep on 1st pick OL guy Cole Strange who impressed at the Senior Bowl.
and with a cast, Mac Jones is gonna be a helluva QB, imo.

Only their secondary- per CBs is gonna be a huge question mark ... but that's still a Belichek led team.
OK.

They will finish 3rd in their division and won't sniff the playoffs

quickccc

Reaction score
Buffalo looks really good. But 17 games is a long season….lots of teams will emerge and fall apart with that many games.

Will the Bills end up looking like Green Bay, who does so well in reg season, but always falter and fall on their faces come playoff time ?

- Von Miller and AJ Epenesa are gonna give them a huge lift upfront, but they can sustain in their secondary ?

- If they had that big top tier RB, ala Jon Taylor or a Nick Chubb, they would be awesome to have to handle both vs pass and run.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Too many to pick from at this point even though BUF looked as strong as an acre of garlic last night.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Another team people are sleeping on....Bengals

Don't bet against Joe Burrows :popcorn:
umm who could be sleeping on the SB runner up.,.these are opinion polls and could be an actual sleeper that is the best..bengals weren't on most list last year and this year could also be a surprise like Denver.

Im going Raider -Cowboys SB :)) my sleeper picks. two similar franchises that been while in we they got back. would be great SB....

bigE79

Reaction score
Whomever Brady is playing for, unfortunately it's the bucs.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Before last night, I would have said the Bills, and then they went out and made it very easy to say the Bills.

They have the horses. Josh Allen is a top 5 quarterback in the game, and the rest of the roster is about as bulletproof as you can get on a cap-era team. They lost two soft fumbles last night and still blew the defending SB champs out of the building. This is their year.
Dont forget 2 interceptions too. For a team to give 4 TOs and still come out on top 31-10 is indeed very good. Shut down in 2nd half.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Going out on a limb and guessing that Walmart opens their ownership with a bang

16444439199968.jpg

check back with me after the supebowl and I will give you a definite answer :D

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Headed into the season I would have said the Rams as they deserve that title being the defending Super Bowl champions. After last night would have to go with the Bills.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Still the 72 dolphins unless somebody goes undefeated this year

kskboys

Reaction score
Headed into the season I would have said the Rams as they deserve that title being the defending Super Bowl champions. After last night would have to go with the Bills.
The best team often doesn't win the super bowl.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
So OK, we’re all cowboy fans but in your opinion before the season begins tonight who do you think is the best team in the NFL?
I wipe my rear with any projection on who the "Best," team is. Nobody was picking Bengals and few were picking rams last year. I prefer to see the games play out.