Who do you think we will sign in FA?

Carson

Reaction score
I still think we need to sign a RB and DT. I would focus on bringing back Tyron and Lewis. That should prepare us to go BPA in the draft

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I still think we need to sign a RB and DT. I would focus on bringing back Tyron and Lewis. That should prepare us to go BPA in the draft
I like this. Having Lewis in the slot with Diggs and Bland as the outside CB's looks pretty good.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I can see us going to get guys who are washed up like Zeke. Anyone else washed up but can be had cheap? This is the Cowboys new business model during FA. We over pay for our own talent and then during FA we look for diamonds in a field of trash.
Hendricks is a bigger signing than I thought we'd make. Of course, we'll have to see the price as my expectations were no player over $3 million.

conner01

Reaction score
My question is how do we address the gaping holes at RB, LB, DT, DE, LT, and C with the players still available? If we aren't doing so through FA, we need to hit on every single draft pick, and get really lucky with UDFA's...or get really lucky through trades. Mind you, trading draft picks for vets doesnt help us long term. Quite the conundrum we've found ourselves in.
UDFA lol

GMO415

Reaction score
Rowdy resigned!
dallas-cowboys-rowdy.gif

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I can see us going to get guys who are washed up like Zeke. Anyone else washed up but can be had cheap? This is the Cowboys new business model during FA. We over pay for our own talent and then during FA we look for diamonds in a field of trash.
Dumper diving
It an annual right in big D

shabazz

Reaction score
I'm hoping that TY Hilton is available. The chemistry between he and Rayne was undeniable.....I believe they averaged 3.5 catches a game

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Before the draft no one. Maybe two or three low cost fa afterwards. Where we couldnt fill holes thru the draft.

We have no money.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
No one Dak has the team hamstring and I’d rather they stay that way so we can finally move on from the scrub